Reload this Page >

K-1 success or denied stories

K-1 success or denied stories

Old Feb 6th 2019, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

Pooley2019 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K-1 success or denied stories

Hello,
I'm in the process of the k-1 visa. I would love to hear stories of your success or denial when it comes to the UK beneficiary having a criminal record. My fiance has two cautions as an adult and a juvenile charge when he was 16. One caution was 7 years ago and the last was 4 years ago. His charge as a juvenile was for having a knife in public (long story short, he was at a party and was cutting pizza and a fight happened outside and he ran out still holding the pizza knife and was charged when the cops showed up. He was not involved in the fight at all) No jail time or fines but did have probation for 9 months. Just wondering if the consulate officers take the time to listen to your side of the story before they pass judgment and would love to hear from similar stories.

Also... I have a consult with an immigration attorney tomorrow for more advice on this situation. I'm simply looking to hear about others stories. Thank you!
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:29 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K-1 success or denied stories

What were the adult cautions for?
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:35 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Details of the criminal history are here: Pooley2019's questions on VWP and criminal history

Rene
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:37 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Pooley, by the way, you've asked this question already, in this thread that I'm going to close, since you've now asked it again.
K-1 beneficiary criminal record at interview

Rene
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:40 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
What were the adult cautions for?
As I said before in the previous thread, the answer to this is the only relevant factor to your question.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Pooley, by the way, you've asked this question already, in this thread that I'm going to close, since you've now asked it again.
K-1 beneficiary criminal record at interview

Rene
Yes, I'm simply wanting to hear success of denial stories.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:47 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares what other peoples stories are. Yours is the only one that's relevant to you... and you apparently don't want to share, which makes this whole new thread pretty moot.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by Pooley2019
Yes, I'm simply wanting to hear success of denial stories.
People can't share their stories unless they know all your details and they have exactly the same criminal history. . and even then, it won't have any real bearing on the outcome of your finances case. Each case is individual.

Rene
Old Feb 6th 2019, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
People can't share their stories unless they know all your details and they have exactly the same criminal history. . and even then, it won't have any real bearing on the outcome of your finances case. Each case is individual.

Rene
Yes I know that. And I'm just wanting to hear their stories if they're willing to share. I'm not asking for advice or how they think my case will turn out. Just like hearing others experiences that are somewhat (I understand not the same) as mine.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly don't think you're understanding what people are telling you. No one is trying be an ass by not sharing a story but... EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT.

You could essentially have 5 people all with the same convictions and exact background history and all end up with different results and experiences.

You're essentially asking how long is a piece of string.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BenK91
I honestly don't think you're understanding what people are telling you. No one is trying be an ass by not sharing a story but... EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT.

You could essentially have 5 people all with the same convictions and exact background history and all end up with different results and experiences.

You're essentially asking how long is a piece of string.
I do understand what they're telling me and I fully understand every case is different. All comes down to the officer really. I just wanted to hear success or denial stories. That's it.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 7:20 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

.... I just wanted to hear success or denial stories. That's it.
​​​​​​​Once upon a time there was a man who wanted to emigrate to America, and several years ago, when he was young and foolish, he had been bad, very bad ....
Old Feb 6th 2019, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Once upon a time there was a man who wanted to emigrate to America, and several years ago, when he was young and foolish, he had been bad, very bad ....
Haha.. thanks! At least yours is a story of sorts...
Old Feb 6th 2019, 7:32 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

I do understand what they're telling me and I fully understand every case is different. All comes down to the officer really. I just wanted to hear success or denial stories. That's it.
You could just search the marriage forum.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
You could just search the marriage forum.
I thought this was the marriage visa forum but I'm new to this site and still figuring it out. Thank you!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.