Reload this Page >

K-1 interview Fee checklist...

K-1 interview Fee checklist...

Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Ankh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K-1 interview Fee checklist...

Hey all,

Just checking in with yet another list of stuff i'm checking up on (sorry guys ).

OK so its:

£125 for the Medical
£65 for the interview presumeabley
£10 for the courier service coming into effect Monday...
i read something briefly about a $335 charge for visa processing or something?

If anyone can give me the details of what money they took up to the London interview just so i got it all in "An idiots guide for..." Style i'd appreciate it, then as of tomorrow i should be fully prepared, there's a scary thought.
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K-1 interview Fee checklist...

Originally posted by Ankh
Hey all,

Just checking in with yet another list of stuff i'm checking up on (sorry guys ).

OK so its:

£125 for the Medical
£65 for the interview presumeabley
£10 for the courier service coming into effect Monday...
i read something briefly about a $335 charge for visa processing or something?

If anyone can give me the details of what money they took up to the London interview just so i got it all in "An idiots guide for..." Style i'd appreciate it, then as of tomorrow i should be fully prepared, there's a scary thought.
The £335 applies to I-130's I believe. My fiance paid £125 for the medical and £65 for the visa. The visa fee can be paid before the interview. My fiance did not have to pay £10 fee for the courier service, but you already know this will be in affect come Monday.

Good luck!
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
The £335 applies to I-130's I believe. My fiance paid £125 for the medical and £65 for the visa. The visa fee can be paid before the interview. My fiance did not have to pay £10 fee for the courier service, but you already know this will be in affect come Monday.

Good luck!
Ahh so the 335 is only in relation to the K-3 visa's?

Excellent, ok think i'm all set then, thats nice to know - been going through this thinking it'd cost a lot more than that, well, i'll expect there's more to come on the other side yet lol
Old Feb 27th 2004, 11:35 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ankh
Ahh so the 335 is only in relation to the K-3 visa's?

Excellent, ok think i'm all set then, thats nice to know - been going through this thinking it'd cost a lot more than that, well, i'll expect there's more to come on the other side yet lol

No, a K-3 is a non-immigration visa like the K-1. It is for the I-130 immediate relative visa where one enters the US as a resident.

Rete
Old Feb 27th 2004, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Rete
No, a K-3 is a non-immigration visa like the K-1. It is for the I-130 immediate relative visa where one enters the US as a resident.

Rete
Ahh ok thankyou, well, that doesnt apply to me then...well, gonna be a cheaper day than i'd expected, thanks for that .