Reload this Page >

K-1 Fiance Visas Received!!!

K-1 Fiance Visas Received!!!

Old Jun 21st 2005, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Rangena will become famous soon enoughRangena will become famous soon enough
Default K-1 Fiance Visas Received!!!

Hi,

Good news! My future in-laws in Pakistan received their K-1 fiance visas! They had their interviews on June 16th & 17th. My brother and sister are really excited and we are planning a double wedding here in the US when they arrive. I will definitely post some pics. I would like to thank everyone who graciously offered their support and advice throughout this overwhelming process!

Cheers!
Rangena
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:33 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K-1 Fiance Visas Received!!!

Originally Posted by Rangena
Hi,

Good news! My future in-laws in Pakistan received their K-1 fiance visas! They had their interviews on June 16th & 17th. My brother and sister are really excited and we are planning a double wedding here in the US when they arrive. I will definitely post some pics. I would like to thank everyone who graciously offered their support and advice throughout this overwhelming process!

Cheers!
Rangena
Ohhh Rangena, that's fantastic news!! I've been thinking of you lately and wondering how it was going. I figured no news was good news, and I was right!

It's great to see all your hard work pay off, and tell your in-laws Welcome To America! Can't wait to see the pics!

HUGS,
Rene & Sadegh
Old Jun 21st 2005, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

carpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to all

Hi,

Cheers!
Rangena
CONGRATULATIONS Rangeena !!!
I am glad the process went so smoothly and they didn't have to go thru the clearances...

Someone i know applied on religious practise basis but embassy denied because they cudnt show pictures together of engagment...
In your case did embassy ask about their pics together?

Enjoy the weddings now

Sanna
Old Jun 29th 2005, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone.

Sanna, we actually did not have to show pics together because our families arranged the marriages and our cases were accepted based on cultural practice, not religious...does that make sense? We had to get affidavits from people in our community that described our cultural practice of not seeing each other before the wedding...

If anyone has any questions about our case, please feel free to ask!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:47 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Cheers!
Rangena
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is fabulous news!! I am so happy for you all that it worked out that they got the visas right away, but I am puzzled about the lack of "administrative processing" waiting time. I remember that one of your future-in-laws is a male, correct?

Good job with all that hard work and good luck to your family!!

Marnee
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: K-1 Fiance Visas Received!!!

Actually Marnee, you are right. My sister's fiance did have his first interview date on June 3rd and had to return later on due to "administrative processing." When he went back, they gave him his visa right away.

Good news, while we were in Pakistan, my sister's fiance's brother fell in love with my cousin from the US. They got engaged two nights ago and now I have to start on their case!!! LOL!

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is fabulous news!! I am so happy for you all that it worked out that they got the visas right away, but I am puzzled about the lack of "administrative processing" waiting time. I remember that one of your future-in-laws is a male, correct?

Good job with all that hard work and good luck to your family!!

Marnee
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:25 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Marnee, you are right. My sister's fiance did have his first interview date on June 3rd and had to return later on due to "administrative processing." When he went back, they gave him his visa right away.

Good news, while we were in Pakistan, my sister's fiance's brother fell in love with my cousin from the US. They got engaged two nights ago and now I have to start on their case!!! LOL!
Wow, that was still very fast processing! Congratulations again and I sure hope they appreciate your hard work to bring them all together. It sounds like there will be a lot of celebrating going on in your family!

I wish you and them all the best!
Marnee
Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:20 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rangena,

This comment was interesting. My 17-year old niece saw my husband's younger brother's picture (he's 22) and thought he was "a hunk". LOL We sent some pictures back to Turkey that included her in them as well, and little brother has been asking questions about her ever since! hehehe. Sadegh's been encouraging him to learn English to talk to her, then we can bring her on a trip to Turkey at some point and let them meet. You just never know...my niece might become my sister-in-law, and my brother-in-law will be my nephew. LOL

Rene