Reload this Page >

just married now what ?

just married now what ?

Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

donnyjoseph is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry just married now what ?

hi all,

I got married to my wife on jan 27th of 2005 in India.

My wife is a US citizen.

She wants to file for me from delhi. Can you please tell me if you need a prior appointment and what are the documents required for both of us.

We are planning to go the embassy on march15th. She came to India on jan 15th.

As the time is too short i need help. I dont want to take help from agents they charge a lot of money.

Thanks in advance
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just married now what ?

Originally Posted by donnyjoseph
She wants to file for me from delhi.
File what? Nowhere do you state what your intentions are. Is she staying in India or do you want to move to the US? That said, you have access to a computer and you're a BE member - read the FAQ or try www.uscis.gov.

Ian
Old Feb 24th 2005, 2:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just married now what ?

Originally Posted by donnyjoseph
We are planning to go the embassy on march15th. She came to India on jan 15th.

As the time is too short i need help. I dont want to take help from agents they charge a lot of money.
You can't just go to the embassy when you like....you generally make an appoinment after being given an interview for your visa if you do K3, or DCF, don't know if you can do that in India, or what the requirements are, they tend to vary by country.......
but like already suggested, read up the site at uscis and also search through this site too.