Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Just mailed I-129F package to VSC!!!

Just mailed I-129F package to VSC!!!

Old Jun 20th 2002, 8:20 am
Ken

Default Just mailed I-129F package to VSC!!!

I just sent our I-129F package to VSC via Express Mail. It should be there by 3pm
tomorrow. I think I did everything right.

Old Jun 20th 2002, 5:20 pm
Tripleplayy

Default Re: Just mailed I-129F package to VSC!!!

i also sent mines in to the vermont service center i sent it in on the 10th fedex got
there the next day i got a noa in 5 days if u want to ask me anything please feel
free to email me @ [email protected]

Old Jun 20th 2002, 9:21 pm
Marieta

Default Re: Just mailed I-129F package to VSC!!!

[email protected] (Ken) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]. com>...
    > I just sent our I-129F package to VSC via Express Mail. It should be there by 3pm
    > tomorrow. I think I did everything right.

Good luck with the petition!!! My fiance mailed ours out to the VSC 9 days ago, but
he mailed it from an aircraft carrier where he's currently stationed so it may take a
little longer to arrive than if he mailed it from land. So I guess our timelines
should be coinciding. I hope to hear something soon! My fiance doesn't know anything
yet and it'll be his uncle getting our mail as long as my fiance is still on cruise.

M