Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Joint sponsor on I-864 question

Wikiposts

Joint sponsor on I-864 question

Old Nov 22nd 2011, 9:28 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joint sponsor on I-864 question

Those payments do not magically appear out of thin air - they are documented somehow by the entities that send the money. Ask your father, he should know.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by janicedean164
What would he send that is proof of income if he's retired and receiving a pension and disability?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

janicedean164 will become famous soon enoughjanicedean164 will become famous soon enough

Hi all

Just a quick note to say thanks for all your answers, turns out in the end they didn't ask for any of the documents showing my intent to return home with my husband that we had spent weeks stressing over as my husband's Visa was approved in about an hour from his initial interview time.

Warmest Regards

Janice & Dean
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:30 am
Just Joined

Baker2011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by janicedean164
Hi all

Just a quick note to say thanks for all your answers, turns out in the end they didn't ask for any of the documents showing my intent to return home with my husband that we had spent weeks stressing over as my husband's Visa was approved in about an hour from his initial interview time.

Warmest Regards

Janice & Dean
Dean,

Just wanted to say congratulations, I was the lady sat in front of you at the embassy on Thursday. The news was good for us also as my Husband was approved.

Good Luck to you both with your move

Emma
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

janicedean164 will become famous soon enoughjanicedean164 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Baker2011
Dean,

Just wanted to say congratulations, I was the lady sat in front of you at the embassy on Thursday. The news was good for us also as my Husband was approved.

Good Luck to you both with your move

Emma
Congratulations as well, thought the whole thing in the end was quite painless & simple, after all that stressing & worrying aye, lol.

Small world that we should bump into each other in this forum as well.

Good luck with your move also, when do you fly home?