Johnusa's first post

Old Sep 24th 2008, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Johnusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Johnusa's first post

Originally Posted by Noorah101
John,

You know you don't have to wait for your wife to bring you the visa application forms. She can tell you what forms they are, you can find them online, fill them out, sign them and mail back whatever you need to, even before she gets there. Why do you want to wait?

I'm also wondering why London sent the visa application packet to her in the USA instead of you in the UK. I rarely hear of that happening. Did she specify somewhere that she wanted to receive the packet on your behalf? I did this for my K-1 fiance, because his English wasn't good enough to fill out the forms. Is this what happened with you guys?

Rene

No i think i am good enough in English but i hate paperwork to fill out forms and stuff and another thing in my country sometimes the Post lost you never know what will happen to it ..And i have been here from one year..So thats why my case no also say ISL.So i hope they change it to LND..
Jan
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Johnusa
No i think i am good enough in English...
With respect, I disagree. While you may be able to speak English well enough in conversation, your written English is poor - and it is your written English that USCIS will see.

... but i hate paperwork to fill out forms and stuff...
If this is true, you should *not* be doing this yourself.

Ian
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
With respect, I disagree. While you may be able to speak English well enough in conversation, your written English is poor - and it is your written English that USCIS will see.

If this is true, you should *not* be doing this yourself.

Ian
Well Maybe .. thanks. Poor me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Johnusa; Sep 24th 2008 at 11:35 pm.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 2:53 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what the Case number start from ISL its mean Islamabad..And we have also talk about it. I mean i told to my wife and she said it is not change to LND .london so i think she need to give them a call or i should do it ..any suggestion about it.

Thanks
Yes, I think your USC wife (agent) should call the NVC and ask about having the case changed to LND. Otherwise, you will interview in Islamabad.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
Yes, I think your USC wife (agent) should call the NVC and ask about having the case changed to LND. Otherwise, you will interview in Islamabad.
Ok i will do that today.

Thank you.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Remember never to send original documents in the mail. Always send photocopies, and bring the originals to your interview.

Rene
Hi
I have send The DS-230 and yesterday i recived a letter from the National Visa Center(NVC) They are asking me that you did,nt send the original Documents.So now i will send the original one becuase they ask for..
Any suggestion.?

John
Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:26 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

They are asking me that you did,nt send the original Documents.
Original documents of what?

So now i will send the original one becuase they ask for..
You should never send originals - you will never get them back.

Ian
Old Oct 30th 2008, 2:33 am
Just Joined

Original documents of what?

Ian
Ian!

But they are asking for otherwise we will delay your process if we don't receive orignal documents.
Jan

Thanks
Old Oct 30th 2008, 3:35 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Ian!

But they are asking for otherwise we will delay your process if we don't receive orignal documents.
Jan

Thanks
What document exactly are they asking for?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:02 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Ian
Ian, I'm sorry to be so direct, but you need to STOP with this sort of information. Processes change.

The NVC does now require the original visa application documents for its "Appointment Posts".

National Visa Center - Appointment Post List

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...info_3190.html
For certain U.S. Embassies and Consulates General, the National Visa Center (NVC) provides document collection and review, and schedules the cases for interview. The Department of State refers to these embassies and consulates as Appointment Posts.

For immigrant visa cases assigned to an Appointment Post, the NVC will collect the fees, affidavit of support, civil documents, and police certificates, as required. When a case is complete, it will be scheduled an appointment for an interview with a consular officer. For all Appointment Posts (except, the Consulate General in Guangzhou, China) the NVC will send an appointment letter to all interested parties (applicant, petitioner, and agent/attorney of record, if applicable) notifying them of the date, time, and location of the interview; and forward the petition to the appropriate embassy/consulate. The Consulate General in Guangzhou, China will send appointment letters for cases assigned to it.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:03 am

Ian!

Jan

Thanks
Please see the links in my last post; you must submit your original visa application documents to the NVC in order to be scheduled for an interview. The docs that go with DS-230 are known as the 'civil documents'.