Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

To JeffB/U.S-Nigeria k1ers/Others...

To JeffB/U.S-Nigeria k1ers/Others...

Old Feb 24th 2004, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

afroduke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To JeffB/U.S-Nigeria k1ers/Others...

Thanks a lot for your answer to my post ' From NVC to Consulate Question'. It was real important information you gave me about the U.S Consulate in Lagos. So what that simply means is that I will receive a date for the interview before I receive P3/P4, right? I am so happy & proud to hear k1 success stories(I mean, including the aftermath of securing the visa & all). I wish y'all the best!
Old Feb 24th 2004, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To JeffB/U.S-Nigeria k1ers/Others...

Your Welcome, but thanks should be passed equally here. All of us have used each other alot on this forum, myself included and if all those who have helped haven't heard me say it, THANKS and God Bless You!

Yes, when Lagos gets your file they will set the appointment date and send out(supposedly) the packets with your interview date and the other things. When you go to the Consulate to pick up the packets they will give you the same things as would be sent to you. But always double check what you are given to make sure you have everything.

Jeff and Remi

Originally posted by afroduke
Thanks a lot for your answer to my post ' From NVC to Consulate Question'. It was real important information you gave me about the U.S Consulate in Lagos. So what that simply means is that I will receive a date for the interview before I receive P3/P4, right? I am so happy & proud to hear k1 success stories(I mean, including the aftermath of securing the visa & all). I wish y'all the best!