Interview Date!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:08 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview Date!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
I'm not on my way yet. By the way, why will it be windier when I am there? Watch it......
Aw, I told you long ago I know the reason your frogs do the wave...I dont' think it's Hyper since she's in Spain. I suspect it's very windy in the Netherlands if the frogs are up and hopping! Besides, I have to reveal your secret because you intend on eating my poor little prairie dogs! LOL
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:08 pm
dss
Just Joined

dss is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey everyone!!!

Guess what?????

I called the embassy today to see if they got my letter (Checklist with the DS-230) and they said Yes, We sent you an interview date in the mail yesterday, you should get it by tomorrow, I asked the lady if she could please tell me the date, and she said.. Yes sure, your interview will take place at the US embassy in Madrid on January 28 at 10:30 am. I was thrilled!!!, I called just to see if they got my letter and got my interview date!!! WOOOO!!!!!!
JANUARY 28 YES!!!!!!!!
To everyone who is still waiting... GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!, I hope you will get approved, packet 3 or interview date soon!!!. SENDING YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD TO YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! :-)
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
Aw, I told you long ago I know the reason your frogs do the wave...I dont' think it's Hyper since she's in Spain. I suspect it's very windy in the Netherlands if the frogs are up and hopping! Besides, I have to reveal your secret because you intend on eating my poor little prairie dogs! LOL
squirrelllllssssss
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:16 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

squirrelllllssssss
farrrterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

farrrterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
LOL
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hyperstinky,
When you get your visa.... do you know when you will leave for the US...?
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:22 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anyone4tea
That's grounds for a k3 denial on its own!!

Off Topic - where do you guys get your smileys!! I got Smiley Central, but it doesn't have things like Hyper's dancing chilli pepper, or the sad little smiley on crutches (I think you can see my mindset!!)

Desperately Seeking Smilies!

Kath
Hey there girlie!!

There is tons of smilies on Smiley central, in order for you to get the hyperlink to include it on your timeline.. this is what you have to do, go to your email account.. compose new e-mail, look thru all the smilies, insert the ones you like in the e-mail, and send the e-mail to yourself.. once you get the email, open it, right click on the smiley and select properties.. the link that appears is what you have to include on your timeline, with the tag [ img ] at the begining of the link and [ /img ] at the end of it.
There is more smileys sites:

www.emotipad.com Download the trial.. it is like a messenger but with tons of smilies, it is very cool
www.websmileys.com
http://www.sofrayt.com/main/index.shtml it is like a messenger full of smilies, get the trial, it rocks!!

Hope that helps!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jan 15th 2004 at 5:47 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:23 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's only if she wears a Britney t-shirt to the interview, starts breaking wind and sings "oops, I farted again..." to the Britney tune when they ask her questions....LOL just kidding Hyper!!!
LOL
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:29 pm

Hyperstinky,
When you get your visa.... do you know when you will leave for the US...?
Eric´s fiancee went thru Madrid and she didnt get her visa the same day, they usually mail it, I dont know when I will fly out yet, but I will tell you once I know
Dutch.. you are a farter too yay! I am happy!!!
Here is a very cool smiley for you Dutch

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/950/ole.gif
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOME!!!! So happy for you!!!! AND!!! You could make it on time for the Superbowl, even!!

Hey, I hope they'll give me my interview date tomorrow when I go to the consulate!!! Lots of people interviewing soon!! Good luck on yours too, Whistle!! =)
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky

I have everything I need to present at the interview stored in a Britney Spears bin folder
You couldn't get a folder a little less contraversial- Michael Jackson...Snoop Dog...Rush Limbaugh? Sure hope your case officer likes Brittney more than I do- I'd have to deny you just based on the folder lol!!

Just Kidding- congratulations! (Now go get that copy of your marriage certificate from the Registro Civil in Pamplona).
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

[i]Originally posted by
Here is a very cool smiley for you Dutch

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/950/ole.gif
Hey, thanks
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:39 pm
jingling

Hey, thanks
I think I have double vision! *rubs eyes*
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:39 pm

Hey, thanks
Weird...I don't drink, but...*rubbing eyes*
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:40 pm

I think I have double vision! *rubs eyes*
*shoo* I thought it was only me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.