Reload this Page >

Intended Address on I-130 form

Wikiposts

Intended Address on I-130 form

Old Dec 21st 2018, 10:06 am
Just Joined

klawrence is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Intended Address on I-130 form

I am a US citizen completing the I-130 form on behalf of my husband, a UK citizen. We both live together in the UK and plan to move to the US as soon as possible. I will submit his paperwork to the US embassy in London. Page 5 asks what address does the beneficiary (my husband) intend to live at in the US. We currently don't have a specific address to put. We know the city we'll move to, and we know my work will likely transfer me back home and assist with temporary housing. My dad also lives nearby where we intend to live, and there is a chance we could live with him a month or so as we get settled. Should I put my dad's address even if we don't end up living with him? It's the closest thing I have to a US address right now and my best guess. Thank you for any help!
Old Dec 21st 2018, 10:24 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intended Address on I-130 form

Yes, using your dad's address is fine.

Rene