Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I751 Interview question

Wikiposts

I751 Interview question

Old Mar 6th 2002, 4:35 pm
Mary

Default I751 Interview question

I have been reading about successful 751 removal of conditions without interview but
will someone please post their experience who HAD interview? We are coming up on 11
months of hearing nothing after the Notice of Action that they extended the
employment and travel during processing time and I finally called the Congressmans
office and he found out immediately it was sent to Seattle INS for interview. So I am
interested in hearing anyones experience either there or anywhere! Thanks.

Old Mar 6th 2002, 11:35 pm
Alvena Ferreira

Default Re: I751 Interview question

mary wrote:
    > I have been reading about successful 751 removal of conditions without interview
    > but will someone please post their experience who HAD interview? We are coming up
    > on 11 months of hearing nothing after the Notice of Action that they extended the
    > employment and travel during processing time and I finally called the Congressmans
    > office and he found out immediately it was sent to Seattle INS for interview. So I
    > am interested in hearing anyones experience either there or anywhere! Thanks.

We were called for an interview. I came armed for bear with every shred of evidence I
thought they could ever ask for, and it was all i could do to lug the briefcase into
the INS office. The INS officer said that the service center thought they needed more
evidence, and she said she personally thought we had submitted sufficient
evidenceTESTbut because the TSC asked for more, she asked me for one more thing. I
provided an original of our vacation travel itinary from our flight to Panama city
and some personal pictures from the vacation, she didn't even look at it and stuffed
it into our folder and said that was fine, and we were approved on the spot.

Alvena

See the Doc Steen site here:
http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm I am not a lawyer, and this
is not immigration advice. The information I provide is mostly gleaned from old
newsgroup posts and visa links on the internet. If you want or need a lawyer, go to:
http://www.aila.org