I134 Forms Questions.

Old May 14th 2002, 7:20 pm
Binjia Jiao

Default I134 Forms Questions.

Hello there, Now we've come to the i134 forms part. My questions are:
(1) for item10 on 134form, since my finance request a K1 visa for me, I should be
the person of concern, right? Just wanna confirm it.
(2) My fiance has just been working for one year(since June4th 2001) since he
graduated from college. His income from current job(a big company) is a lot more
than the required level, however, we are just wondering if the embassy will ask
for any additional financial proofs due to the short period he has worked.

Thank you very much and congrats to those couples who are finally together.

Best, JBJ

Old May 14th 2002, 8:13 pm
abi
Forum Regular

abi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I134 Forms Questions.

As far as I am aware, providing your fiance's income is well above the poverty level guidelines for your family unit, then the notarized affidavit, a letter from her employer stating lenght of employment and earnings and whether the job is permenant, and a recent pay stub should be sufficient. My fiance has also just sent me the 134 and included as I have just mentioned, as his income is well above the poverty level guidelines. Good luck. Each embassy may have slightly different preferences, I can only speak of London embassy. It would be a good idea for you to contact the embassy in your country, if it is not england, and query this. If its london, then as I have mentioned is sufficient. The next affidavit, that you file when you file for AOS is far more detailed and has other requirements, but for the first part of the K1, then this is fine.
Old May 15th 2002, 5:20 pm
Binjia Jiao

Default Re: I134 Forms Questions.

abi Thank you very much. Best, JBJ abi <[email protected]> writes:

> As far as I am aware, providing your fiance's income is well above the poverty
    > level guidelines for your family unit, then the notarized affidavit, a letter from
    > her employer stating lenght of employment and earnings and whether the job is
    > permenant, and a recent pay stub should be sufficient. My fiance has also just sent
    > me the 134 and included as I have just mentioned, as his income is well above the
    > poverty level guidelines. Good luck. Each embassy may have slightly different
    > preferences, I can only speak of London embassy. It would be a good idea for you to
    > contact the embassy in your country, if it is not england, and query this. If its
    > london, then as I have mentioned is sufficient. The next affidavit, that you file
    > when you file for AOS is far more detailed and has other requirements, but for the
    > first part of the K1, then this is fine.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com