I130 approved

Old Oct 28th 2004, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I130 approved

Hi All,
Just wanted everyone to know that Sunny's I130 was approved yesterday. It was transfered from Nebraska to California on September 14th. Wish you all the best!
Ruthann
Old Oct 28th 2004, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Gigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant future
Default Re: I130 approved

Congratulations!

This seems to answer another question that many ask. When a file is transferred from another center it doesn't seem to go to the back of the queue .. CAL is processing Sept 2nd, according to them and yours was transferred on Sept 14th !! Excellent !!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gigiola
Congratulations!

This seems to answer another question that many ask. When a file is transferred from another center it doesn't seem to go to the back of the queue .. CAL is processing Sept 2nd, according to them and yours was transferred on Sept 14th !! Excellent !!
Hey I'm in Indiana too! Near Notre Dame! Hoosiermania!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Gigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant future

Hey Ruthann!

I'll be further south. Slightly north of Martinsville with a couple of cows for neighbours! Cows make really good neighbours .. haven't had a single protest yet!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:46 am
Just Joined

ivorywhisper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gigiola
Hey Ruthann!

I'll be further south. Slightly north of Martinsville with a couple of cows for neighbours! Cows make really good neighbours .. haven't had a single protest yet!

Congrats, mine was transferred from TSC on 7th, and received at CSC on 18th, no approval yet! Was it transferred on 14th or received at CSC on 14th? Hope they didnt bypass me (
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

LucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura about

Hey, hey, hey, mine was just transferred as well. TSC to CSC. We'll see what that gives me - probably nothing, since AOS in ATL takes 2.5-3 years. Cheers!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ruthann1212
Hi All,
Just wanted everyone to know that Sunny's I130 was approved yesterday. It was transfered from Nebraska to California on September 14th. Wish you all the best!
Ruthann
Congrats....
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:07 pm
Sam

Congratulations.. that was fast...!!