Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I thought this day would never come....MY AOS WAS APPROVED!!!!

I thought this day would never come....MY AOS WAS APPROVED!!!!

Old Nov 10th 2005, 10:14 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default I thought this day would never come....MY AOS WAS APPROVED!!!!

I'm so very, very proud to announce that after 749 days (that's 24.5 months; 2 years) I have received the message that I thought would never come: MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!!

After much stress, frustration, and dissapointment I have received that long awaited message that my application has been approved and my card will be sent.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT!! You guys have been here for me since shortly after my fiancee visa was approved, when I met Karen D at the London Consulate and she told me to come to this place. And then my move to the US and joining the board and meeting all you most wonderful people that have made me laugh when I felt like crying and that were always there for my silly questions and support. So thank you, thank you, thank you for always being there for me!!

Old Nov 10th 2005, 10:17 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I thought this day would never come....MY AOS WAS APPROVED!!!!

Originally Posted by Steffi
I'm so very, very proud to announce that after 749 days (that's 24.5 months; 2 years) I have received the message that I thought would never come: MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!!

After much stress, frustration, and dissapointment I have received that long awaited message that my application has been approved and my card will be sent.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT!! You guys have been here for me since shortly after my fiancee visa was approved, when I met Karen D at the London Consulate and she told me to come to this place. And then my move to the US and joining the board and meeting all you most wonderful people that have made me laugh when I felt like crying and that were always there for my silly questions and support. So thank you, thank you, thank you for always being there for me!!

Congratulations. So that means you were approved WITHOUT an interview? And the notice was on the CIS website? WTG !!!!!!!!!!

Now let's see if the approval is an LI-R or CP-R.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 10:25 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, someone check the news... Hell must have officially frozen over!!!!

Congratulations, Steffi!! And thanks for keeping the discussion group a crazy place

WOO HOO!!!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 10:26 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Congratulations. So that means you were approved WITHOUT an interview? And the notice was on the CIS website? WTG !!!!!!!!!!

Now let's see if the approval is an LI-R or CP-R.
YES!!! Approved without interview!

I will let you know if it's LI-R or CP-R as soon as I get my proud new card in the mail. Patrick and I are leaving for Europe on Wednesday so we'll see if I get it in time or not.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 10:27 pm
K1 via London

Originally Posted by meauxna
OMG, someone check the news... Hell must have officially frozen over!!!!

Congratulations, Steffi!! And thanks for keeping the discussion group a crazy place

WOO HOO!!!
*LOL*

Old Nov 10th 2005, 10:42 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

*LOL*

OMG Steffi...Congratulations!!!! I can't even imagine how excited you are right now!!! Now don't go leaving us all behind just because you got what you came for.

HUGS!
Rene
Old Nov 10th 2005, 11:09 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

WHOLLY MOLEY

about time eh??

good thing you've had patience

congrats... I bet you'll be checking the mail daily now...
Old Nov 10th 2005, 11:14 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

YES!!! Approved without interview!

I will let you know if it's LI-R or CP-R as soon as I get my proud new card in the mail. Patrick and I are leaving for Europe on Wednesday so we'll see if I get it in time or not.
And don't forget to tell us about the photograph: inquiring minds want to know!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 11:16 pm
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice

I am glad you all can't see but I am doing the Silly Happy Dance for Steffi!

Wahoooo!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED!
Congratulations! Wonderful news.

Ian
Old Nov 10th 2005, 11:41 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Many congratulations to you Steffi!!!!!!

That is excellent news!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:07 am
K1 via London

Thank you everyone! You guys are making me have the biggest smile on my face. *L* My husband keeps asking me every two seconds what's going on because you guys keep making me smile so much.

Originally Posted by Noorah101
OMG Steffi...Congratulations!!!! I can't even imagine how excited you are right now!!! Now don't go leaving us all behind just because you got what you came for.
I know, I'm just so ecstatic! And no worries, I don't think I'll be leaving you now. I'd get too bored at work, haha. I feel all grown up now or something. Finally!! Class of 2003! Or I guess this makes me class of 2005?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Steffi!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:13 am
Mh

In article <[email protected]> ,
Steffi <member15202@british_expats.com> wrote:
    >I'm so very, very proud to announce that after 749 days (that's 24.5
    >months; 2 years) I have received the message that I thought would never
    >come: MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!!
    >After much stress, frustration, and dissapointment I have received that
    >long awaited message that my application has been approved and my card
    >will be sent.
    >THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT!! You guys have been here for me
    >since shortly after my fiancee visa was approved, when I met Karen D at
    >the London Consulate and she told me to come to this place. And then my
    >move to the US and joining the board and meeting all you most wonderful
    >people that have made me laugh when I felt like crying and that were
    >always there for my silly questions and support. So thank you, thank
    >you, thank you for always being there for me!!
    > :D :D :D

Congrats, Steffi!

Wow, 2 years is a long time. I took approx 1.5 from K1 application to GC..

MH

Old Nov 11th 2005, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute

Steffi - told you, told you, told you! I KNEW CSC would approve you before yr end with no interview. WAY TO GO GIRLIE!!!

Congrats. (-:

Thank you everyone! You guys are making me have the biggest smile on my face. *L* My husband keeps asking me every two seconds what's going on because you guys keep making me smile so much.

I know, I'm just so ecstatic! And no worries, I don't think I'll be leaving you now. I'd get too bored at work, haha. I feel all grown up now or something. Finally!! Class of 2003! Or I guess this makes me class of 2005?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.