Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

i really need some help please

i really need some help please

Old Feb 27th 2004, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

shona66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i really need some help please

I posted a thread recently about my 16 yr old son and a police reprimand he received last November. Although I have just checked with the UK police( who were really nice )and he doesn't have a criminal record, he has a police record on file.which will show up on his police clearance

We just got back after a week in the US (to visit his future grandaparents) and now I have found out that he shouldn't have travelled under the VWP. He filled out the I- 94w from and ticked no to being arrested to being arrested for moral turptitude as we though it meant murder, rape violence etc. It was an honest mistake ticking the box. Now I've been told he needs to apply for a tourist visa to travel with me again because of a reprimand for shopliftingwhich comes under the definition of moral turptitude. (Strangly domestic violence and joyriding among others do not).

Is it possible to apply for the visitor visa whilst the his K2 is pending with my K1 or should I just leave well alone. I'm so confused and distraught over all this and now am worried I wont even get the K1. I just dont know what to do or where to turn. All I want to do is get married and have my children with me

Please help

Shona