I don't believe it!

Old May 9th 2003, 2:38 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!

Juliet
Old May 9th 2003, 3:12 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Thankyou again. I was wonderful to have some GOOD news instead of my usual complaining to post.

To all of you who have put up with my stressing and venting for the last few months an extra special hug
Old May 9th 2003, 3:34 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by lairdside
To all of you who have put up with my stressing and venting for the last few months an extra special hug
Any time, Liard you are very welcome. I am kind of "jobless" these days anyway. But plan to keep myself informed as far as BCIS until K2 son becomes a citizen himself. He becomes eligible to apply in April of 2004. Just thought I'd say that since we are both in the business of looking out for our young immigration-wise...
Congratulations btw, you must be so looking forward to having your little girl with you soon...
Old May 9th 2003, 1:55 pm
Mvstolar

Default Re: I don't believe it!

Done It Again!!! Congratulations!!!
Marian
1st noa nsc 9/13/02
2nd noa nsc 5/08/03
237 lonely days and nights

Old May 10th 2003, 4:17 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I don't believe it!

Originally posted by Mvstolar
Done It Again!!! Congratulations!!!
Marian
1st noa nsc 9/13/02
2nd noa nsc 5/08/03
237 lonely days and nights
I'm praying for you Marian. The I-130 took 361 days through CSC so I know what it is to wait.

It was filed in Apr 2002 and by the time it was approved the JIT date was at Dec 2002.

I was beginning to think it would never be sorted or they were just holding it for ages to issue a denial.
Old May 10th 2003, 4:19 pm
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by Ranjini
Any time, Liard you are very welcome. I am kind of "jobless" these days anyway. But plan to keep myself informed as far as BCIS until K2 son becomes a citizen himself. He becomes eligible to apply in April of 2004. Just thought I'd say that since we are both in the business of looking out for our young immigration-wise...
Congratulations btw, you must be so looking forward to having your little girl with you soon...
Thanks Ranjini,
Kids eh? I worry so much more when something concerns my daughter than myself. I guess part of it was that it was fully my choice to come here whereas for her the decision was more made for her.

I couldn't forgive myself if she suffered as a result. The BCIS as a result have to deal with my maternal instincts. Hell, they can shit on me but NOT on my daugher...lol