Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I am now Mrs. Montague!!

I am now Mrs. Montague!!

Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:23 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am now Mrs. Montague!!

Well...not the "Montague" name in RL but you know what I mean We finally got married on Saturday, May 31...the day our dreams came true- we were engaged since September 2001, and the day went by so fast! It was all nervousness and jitters on the way to the chapel, a short sweet ceremony, then lots of fun at the reception...here are some pictures from our wedding if anyone would like to see (sorry, you have to click on 2 or 3 subfolders in the main folder to get to the pictures lol):

http://photos.yahoo.com/juliet_capulet_rose

I'm still getting used to my new married name, which I like because it's a lot shorter than my maiden name!

And now, all the fun stuff with the AOS...paperwork and paperwork!!

Juliet
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Caro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am now Mrs. Montague!!

Congratulations Juliet!!!! Wishing you a life long of happiness! Your pictures are great!

Caroline
Old Jun 6th 2003, 6:00 am
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

My CONGRATULATION TO YOU
Thanks for sharing your wedding photos. I like to see them very much.
In what state did you get marry? My fiance and I are going to get marry in small chapel in Tenessee, but we didn't make our decision yet

Wedding cake was great .... yum

Olenka
Old Jun 6th 2003, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

northspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nice

Originally posted by jcapulet
Well...not the "Montague" name in RL but you know what I mean We finally got married on Saturday, May 31...the day our dreams came true- we were engaged since September 2001, and the day went by so fast! It was all nervousness and jitters on the way to the chapel, a short sweet ceremony, then lots of fun at the reception...here are some pictures from our wedding if anyone would like to see (sorry, you have to click on 2 or 3 subfolders in the main folder to get to the pictures lol):

I'm still getting used to my new married name, which I like because it's a lot shorter than my maiden name!

Juliet
Congratulations Juliet
You look so happy on the pictures!!!
Old Jun 6th 2003, 7:35 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and beautiful pictures! :-)
Old Jun 6th 2003, 7:35 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and beautiful pictures! :-)
Old Jun 6th 2003, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

mikkitango is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing pictures - they're lovely!

Mikki
Old Jun 6th 2003, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

stevelisaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Juliet
Best Wishes to you both......and your gown is stunning...love the detail on the train!

Lisa
Old Jun 6th 2003, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.......we hope you are very happy together in Capua.

Andy & Julie
Old Jun 6th 2003, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing
Old Jun 6th 2003, 3:06 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your thoughts! I'm so happy we are finally married!

Olenka- we got married in Virginia. I can give you the contact info for that chapel in if you'd like

Juliet
Old Jun 6th 2003, 3:32 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Lisa and Cory! Thank you for sharing your lovely photos, and all best wishes for the future!

Debbie
Old Jun 6th 2003, 4:26 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone for your thoughts! I'm so happy we are finally married!

Olenka- we got married in Virginia. I can give you the contact info for that chapel in if you'd like

Juliet
Thank you very much. I would like to get married in that nice place, but the reason my fiance and I are going to have a wedding in Tennessee is that parents of my fiance live in this state. We will try to find something like you had, because I liked this idea very much

My best wishes to new nice family

Olenka
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

imkimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Juliet
Congratulations Juliet. I know how thrilled you and Cory are to finally be Mr. and Mrs. Montague!!!

Kimberly
Old Jun 6th 2003, 9:43 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations & best wishes for a long & happy life together.

Your wedding photos were beautiful & you both looked wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us. Its always nice to see them because now we feel like weve travelled the entire journey with you.

All the best
Cindy (Shepslady)