Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-765 processing time L2

I-765 processing time L2

Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

buckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to allbuckers is a name known to all
Default I-765 processing time L2

Hi All

Sorry as i know there have been previous threads but none seem to be recent so just wondered if anyone could help.

I sent off my I765 form 11 Nov, and have received an appt for my Biometrics for 9 Dec............has anyone had experience of how quickly you get your EAD from having your biometrics test? I have a job interview this week, and i have already given them an estimated start date of End of Jan (just to be cautious) but wonder if that really is enough time. I know it depends on which USCIS office deals with it etc (Its Vermont) but any sort of recent experience would be really helpful

Thanks in advance
T
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:22 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-765 processing time L2

Originally Posted by buckers
... has anyone had experience of how quickly you get your EAD from having your biometrics test?
Usually within a few weeks.

I have a job interview this week, and i have already given them an estimated start date of End of Jan (just to be cautious) but wonder if that really is enough time.
Very likely, yes. In recent months, the EAD has been taking only 60 days to process... start to finish.

Ian