Reload this Page >

I-765/EAD Approved & NOA received

I-765/EAD Approved & NOA received

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

speedyvespa is on a distinguished road
Default I-765/EAD Approved & NOA received

Hi,

Well, it appears that my badgering of the BCIS did pay off!! I've today received a letter from the BCIS containing the following:

- A letter from NBC saying my EAD was approved on 15th December 2003, and advising me to book a biometrics exam if I hadn't already, as my 'EAD will not produce without this document'.

- An RFE dated 1/05/03 telling me to book my biometrics exam at an ASC (as a substitute for my NOA, which I didn't receive)

- Another letter detailing my communication with the NBC on 11/13/03, advising that I had not received my NOA. It appears that this is what prompted them to send me the RFE.

So, I've booked my biometrics appt for tomorrow at 2pm. I guess we'll never know if my NOA went missing in the post or just was never sent, but it appears that calling the BCIS helpline pays off...

- Mark
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:28 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-765/EAD Approved & NOA received

Originally posted by speedyvespa
Hi,

Well, it appears that my badgering of the BCIS did pay off!! I've today received a letter from the BCIS containing the following:

- A letter from NBC saying my EAD was approved on 15th December 2003, and advising me to book a biometrics exam if I hadn't already, as my 'EAD will not produce without this document'.

- An RFE dated 1/05/03 telling me to book my biometrics exam at an ASC (as a substitute for my NOA, which I didn't receive)

- Another letter detailing my communication with the NBC on 11/13/03, advising that I had not received my NOA. It appears that this is what prompted them to send me the RFE.

So, I've booked my biometrics appt for tomorrow at 2pm. I guess we'll never know if my NOA went missing in the post or just was never sent, but it appears that calling the BCIS helpline pays off...

- Mark

Hot damn and Congratulations Mark!!! Bet this warms the cockles of your heart even in those below zero temps!
Question-what about the biometrics you did on the 3rd of December?? Doesn't that count???
Will update you on the EAD timeline thread.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:06 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mark... I'm glad you kept pestering them!! Now for the SSN and then on to Job hunting!!

Maggie

Hi,

- Mark
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

speedyvespa is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Maggs
Well done Mark... I'm glad you kept pestering them!! Now for the SSN and then on to Job hunting!!

Maggie
Thanks Maggs - it's a major relief! I'm just sweating now on my EAD RFE (for biometrics information) - but looking at your timeline, RFE's for I-765's don't take too long? Mind you, that was back in the good ol' days...

- Mark
Old Jan 12th 2004, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

- Mark
Congrats....