I-751 VSC Processing

Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:15 pm
  #46  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Posts: 279
gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Just got back from having my Biometrics taken, I guess now I just have the long wait until I get my greencard. Does anything change online anytime soon now they are out the way?
gooner81 is offline  
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:23 pm
  #47  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 270
wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by gooner81 View Post
Just got back from having my Biometrics taken, I guess now I just have the long wait until I get my greencard. Does anything change online anytime soon now they are out the way?
Hey gooner, I had my biometrics today as well. I know you are going through the VSC but just kind of curious to find out whether you are able to login to the "online portfolio?" I am unable to login. I get the message that the application receipt number is invalid. I called up CIS and was told that the systems are down, but will be fixed by tomorrow and that is when I should try.

What about you? Can you login?
wildestkabs is offline  
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:34 pm
  #48  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Posts: 279
gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by wildestkabs View Post
Hey gooner, I had my biometrics today as well. I know you are going through the VSC but just kind of curious to find out whether you are able to login to the "online portfolio?" I am unable to login. I get the message that the application receipt number is invalid. I called up CIS and was told that the systems are down, but will be fixed by tomorrow and that is when I should try.

What about you? Can you login?
Do you have an account set up with them or do you just enter your number in each time, I have an account set up and I am able to log in and view my status without any problems, I just did it in fact.

I found it kind of Ironic that the only "American" looking person at the office I went to was the check-in guard, there were 3 asian and 1 african employee's that I saw.
gooner81 is offline  
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:57 pm
  #49  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 270
wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by gooner81 View Post
Do you have an account set up with them or do you just enter your number in each time, I have an account set up and I am able to log in and view my status without any problems, I just did it in fact.
Yes, I do have an account.

So you just logged in? That proves that what the rep told me was incorrect (about the system issues). Not that I was expecting him to provide correct information anyway.

Originally Posted by gooner81 View Post
I found it kind of Ironic that the only "American" looking person at the office I went to was the check-in guard, there were 3 asian and 1 african employee's that I saw.
LOL. I had all types of people at my office as well.

Edit - I was just able to login for the first time. Interestingly, the "last updated" date is today's date.

Last edited by wildestkabs; Jun 5th 2007 at 9:01 pm.
wildestkabs is offline  
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:01 pm
  #50  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Posts: 279
gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

I did it as Customer, it is very strange, I would say maybe its because your going through a different service centre and maybe just that computer system has crashed, but I wouldn't have thought they would have seperate computer systems for the log in page.....

Edit - Thats good, nothing changed though right lol.
gooner81 is offline  
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:21 pm
  #51  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Posts: 279
gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by wildestkabs View Post
Edit - I was just able to login for the first time. Interestingly, the "last updated" date is today's date.
Thats good news, mine still has 5/15/07, but VSC are very slow it took them over 30 days to cash my check lol, what time was your appointment, mine was at 2.......
gooner81 is offline  
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:33 pm
  #52  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 270
wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by gooner81 View Post
what time was your appointment, mine was at 2.......
Mine was at 8 am.
wildestkabs is offline  
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:37 pm
  #53  
MODERATOR
 
Noorah101's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 58,337
Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by wildestkabs View Post
Mine was at 8 am.
At a totally different place, I might point out. Gooner is going through VSC. Wild is going through CSC. The way it's going, it sounds like you guys just missed each other at the same ASC location. lol

Rene
Noorah101 is offline  
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:40 pm
  #54  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Posts: 279
gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by Noorah101 View Post
At a totally different place, I might point out. Gooner is going through VSC. Wild is going through CSC. The way it's going, it sounds like you guys just missed each other at the same ASC location. lol

Rene
Oh I know that his issue originally was that he couldn't log in, I would think my online profile should say update today at some point in the next couple of days since my biometrics were taken today and by the looks of the computer system they had its all linked, now my file will probably go into the filing cabinet that reads "6 months to process" haha.

At what point would you find out if you are unlucky enough to get an interview?

In fact mine says updated today now also.
gooner81 is offline  
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:27 pm
  #55  
Forum Regular
 
MMA2002's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Massachusetts & formerly Turkey
Posts: 221
MMA2002 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Nothing changes on the website. It's been 4 months since biometrics and it's still showing online that our case was received January 11, 2007 (when in reality it was received around November 29, 2006!). My advice to you is to not check the case status and just go on with your daily life because nothing's coming soon...

Originally Posted by gooner81 View Post
Just got back from having my Biometrics taken, I guess now I just have the long wait until I get my greencard. Does anything change online anytime soon now they are out the way?
MMA2002 is offline  
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:11 pm
  #56  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 21
JustUs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Just today I received my NOA

I-751 sent on: 04/26/07
I-751 delievered on: 04/27/07
Check cleared on: 05/23/07
THIS IS NOT A BILL letter received (dated 05/21/07): 05/26/07
NOA received (dated 05/25/07): 06/11/07
Biometric appointment letter received on: ??
Biometric date: ??
JustUs is offline  
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:47 am
  #57  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Posts: 279
gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by JustUs View Post
Just today I received my NOA

I-751 sent on: 04/26/07
I-751 delievered on: 04/27/07
Check cleared on: 05/23/07
THIS IS NOT A BILL letter received (dated 05/21/07): 05/26/07
NOA received (dated 05/25/07): 06/11/07
Biometric appointment letter received on: ??
Biometric date: ??
I would expect you to get your appointment notice within a week or two and then appointment will be a couple weeks after that and then you have the long wait.............
gooner81 is offline  
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:08 am
  #58  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 21
JustUs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by gooner81 View Post
I would expect you to get your appointment notice within a week or two and then appointment will be a couple weeks after that and then you have the long wait.............
I agree about long wait....but I was in need of NOA hence we probably are going to attend wdding out side US.

By the way what exactly you need to bring to fingerprint office? just making a shortcut to get an answer quick.
JustUs is offline  
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:31 am
  #59  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Posts: 279
gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I-751 VSC Processing

Originally Posted by JustUs View Post
I agree about long wait....but I was in need of NOA hence we probably are going to attend wdding out side US.

By the way what exactly you need to bring to fingerprint office? just making a shortcut to get an answer quick.
Not a lot, I took my passport and appointment letter, but also had my driving license in case they wanted it, but the passport and appointment letter was enough. It doesn't take long either, I was there about 30 minutes in total and I got there 15 minutes early, but it works on a number system, so the earlier you get there the lower the number, but if you get there too early they may make you leave and come back lol.
gooner81 is offline  
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:48 am
  #60  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 21
JustUs is on a distinguished road
Default UPDATES:

I-751 sent on: 04/26/07
I-751 delievered on: 04/27/07
Check cleared on: 05/23/07
THIS IS NOT A BILL letter received (dated 05/21/07): 05/26/07
NOA received (dated 05/25/07): 06/11/07
Biometric appointment letter (dated 06/08/07) received on: 06/14/07
Biometric appointment date: 06/27/07

JustUs is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.