I-751 transfere

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

GentelMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-751 transfere

Hi All,
I just received an email from USCIS with these updates on my case;

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

I applied at NSC; does this update mean it was transfered to CSC (hopefully) or does it mean it was transfered to a local office for interview? I have never seen this update before in the forum and it is kind of confusing to me, please help if you can.

Thank you.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:43 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 transfere

There is no way to know where it was transferred to. It could be CSC and more likely, VSC, or quite possibly to the district office. However, I believe the notice is different if it is transferred to the district office since it is normally only transferred there if an interview is required.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Rete, I just wish they would inform in more details, but at least something is going on my case after I thought there was no hope. My wonder now goes to wording (was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.), was it standard processing in NSC already?!!! Anyways weather to service center or local office, I am just glad they are doing something. Thank God.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

Stoli is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the same email message today, but can't get into my account on the USCIS site to see if they posted it where the case was transferred
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:29 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GentelMan
Thank you Rete, I just wish they would inform in more details, but at least something is going on my case after I thought there was no hope. My wonder now goes to wording (was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.), was it standard processing in NSC already?!!! Anyways weather to service center or local office, I am just glad they are doing something. Thank God.

Is there a reason why you are worrying about your case? Are you in a fraudulent marriage and might be found out? Are you anticipating filing for divorce or have recently filed for divorce or separation?

If none of the above, then it doesn't matter what wording they use does it? Standard is standard ... screwups and delays. You are a resident until told otherwise. In your case and as in most cases with the institution of e-mails, there is TOO MUCH information. We waited 21 months for adjudication without e-mail updates, etc. Completely and totally in the dark and you know what? It was fine.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Stoli, You can just search for the case without the account, if you have the case number.

Rete, what I meant by wording that I don't know now where my case is and I was hoping it was put in a better way to inform me where my papers are. I think I am just worry in general like anyone else in the same situation. Thank you for your support.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:06 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by GentelMan
Stoli, You can just search for the case without the account, if you have the case number.

Rete, what I meant by wording that I don't know now where my case is and I was hoping it was put in a better way to inform me where my papers are. I think I am just worry in general like anyone else in the same situation. Thank you for your support.

Anytime.

Word of advice from an old lady, worry is a waste of energy. It solves nothing. Is counterproductive.

You're a resident. Live your life and the petition will be adjudicated at the same pace as it would be if you spent the time wondering and worrying. NSC, CSC, VSC, or the district office ... whatever. It will be adjudicated eventually.

As I mentioned we waited 21 months in the days before instant communication <sigh> with the USCIS. Our petition could have been sent to OshKosh for all we knew. It was adjudicated when we nudged it along with a filing for naturalization. Otherwise we would have probably waited the 24 to 30 months that others in our area waited.