Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I 751 and separated need help!!!

I 751 and separated need help!!!

Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

totally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud of
Default Re: I 751 and separated need help!!!

Originally Posted by macattack
Hi TB

I just read all the posts that appertain to this. Quite amazing really, it was like reading a novel. An example of how the strenght of one forum made a big difference to your life. As I was going through all the posts, I did not know how it would end, when I read the last post you made, I was so relieved for you.

I am very happy it all turned out well ........ I guess that all remains for you to do ..... is now learn how to trust women again LOL !! Enjoy the rest of your life . you deserve it.
Yes Macattack...thanks for your good thoughts...you know life is like a sine wave with ups and downs and when you are faced with difficult times the natural human tendency is to search for something to hold onto...something which gives you hope that everything will be fine for you no matter how it looks right now...in these past few months I have learned few lessons of life...its like watching your own x-ray image with all sorts of defects...I am not perfect but have started working on becoming at least a compassionate human being...I have decided that from now on I will not wait for someone to come look for me for help...I will take the first step to find out who needs me and how can I help...and as far as trusting women goes......I will wait till my heart is completely healed and it will be a while after I will look for a woman for that "special relationship".

Take care

TB

Last edited by totally_broken; Jun 30th 2010 at 3:04 am.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

okalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really nice

CONGRATS! Im sincerely so happy for you!!

God is just Great as always..
Old Jun 30th 2010, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

totally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by okalian

Thanks Okalian and you are 100 % correct
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:12 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by okalian

Pity he was in vacation when they broke up
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

believe is an unknown quantity at this point

TB
This is a lesson for you. Never ever stop trusting in the Lord. With God, everything is possible. Congrats! Like I said, it is just the beginning for you. You will be great. But you must "remember to always be faithful to God". Lots of love brother.

Last edited by believe; Jun 30th 2010 at 3:39 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 4:03 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by believe
With God, everything is possible.
With respect, if you believe god helped totally_broken come out of this situation by doing something that caused the US government to approve his case, where was god during the Holocaust when the stakes were much, much higher? Did he decide to just not interfere because he was having a bad hair day?

But you must "remember to always be faithful to God".
Again, with respect, I have almost never been faithful to god, and I don't seem to have suffered any.

Perhaps a moderator will send these last few posts to TIO... where they belong - and then we can really pursue things properly.

Ian
Old Jun 30th 2010, 4:05 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by believe
TB
This is a lesson for you. Never ever stop trusting in the Lord. With God, everything is possible. Congrats! Like I said, it is just the beginning for you. You will be great. But you must "remember to always be faithful to God". Lots of love brother.
what a load of nonsense ..faithful to a non existent deity
Old Jun 30th 2010, 4:53 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you totally_broken, for updating your case here.

Thread closed for going off-topic.

Rene