Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-751 Sent, Money Order cashed - Wait

I-751 Sent, Money Order cashed - Wait

Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:25 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Sent, Money Order cashed - Wait

Originally Posted by berthman
If concerened, as I was from an employment / driving license standpoint, make an appointment on the USCIS website and they can stamp your passport
Just a heads-up that many offices won't give a passport stamp unless you have evidence of travel plans etc.

It's always worth asking, but don't bank on it.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:27 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildestkabs
Hey meauxna, question is, is an expired GC with no proof of extension of status (through an I-797 etc), still allow me to live and work permanently in the US? Is that what you are saying?

My I-751 paperwork is pretty heavy. Don't know whether the adjudicator can take it. LOL.

Edit: Ok, I just re-read. It is in the context of the 751, which will extend the status.
Yes, the I-751 MUST be filed on time to enjoy this benefit, the way it's been written in this thread.

I'm sure your package is *very* thorough and comprehensive.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 5:26 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Yes, the I-751 MUST be filed on time to enjoy this benefit, the way it's been written in this thread.

Oops, sorry, I never came back to check on this thread and I see kabs asked me a question. But I see meauxna covered it all. Thanks!

Rene
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by meauxna
LOL. It is. I will let you know in a few days, how much it weighs.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

berthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really nice

I just explained that I had sent in my "extensive Package" and showed a receipt of Fed-ex tracking showing delivery and they stamped for me. Which was nice...
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

sweetey is an unknown quantity at this point

I just explained that I had sent in my "extensive Package" and showed a receipt of Fed-ex tracking showing delivery and they stamped for me. Which was nice...
hi, did you get any approval/rfe/update..

sweetey
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

berthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really nice

Yeah thanks.

I posted March 6th, it arrived all fine and Dandy!!

Thanks

Berthman
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

Yeah thanks.

I posted March 6th, it arrived all fine and Dandy!!

Thanks

Berthman
thanks a lot and congrates..wish me a good luck..
sweetey
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Indeed, the best of luck to you.

Where are you located, both in the US and in the Immigration process?

Take care

Berthman

Last edited by berthman; Mar 28th 2007 at 8:20 pm. Reason: forgot to ask...
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

Indeed, the best of luck to you.

Where are you located, both in the US and in the Immigration process?

Take care

Berthman
in california and waiting for i-751 approval