I-751 question.

Old Jan 15th 2020, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-751 question.

Afternoon all.

i entered the United States on April 1st 2019 with my CR-1 and adjusted to life here, as best I could. Myself and my wife both work, but now have itchy feet and we are thinking of relocating to Florida. Now due to time spent my I-751 needs to be completed and sent at the beguinning of next year. So due to our impending house sale for this year and renting while my wife try's to relocate with her job to Florida, am I allowed to put a po box address for my application. Because I'm not sure on time lines from renting and to where that will be, and to how long it takes to find a home. Many thanks...
Old Jan 15th 2020, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-751 question.

I only have a PO Box, many people do. If that is where you get your mail go for it, Presumably it also asks for your physical address.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey boiler, well the physical address will be a rented place in Florida, but wanted to put a po box on the completed form as I don't want to be contacting uscis every 5 minutes with an address change, so my question is the po box is fine for the removal of conditions correspondence ....thanks
Old Jan 15th 2020, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can understand that bot there is still the AR 11 requirements.
Old Jan 16th 2020, 12:53 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

You can now rent a PO Box from the USPS and use the street address of the actual post office building - then use "Apt #" and your mail will be delivered, and it is IMO rather unlikely that anyone*, whether the government, your employer, your insurance company, your bank, the state that issues your drivers license etc., will ever notice that your apartment is about 4" x 6" x 12".

* That assumes you don't choose a post office in close proximity to the government/ business's office(s) to which you give the post office as your address.
Old Jan 16th 2020, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boiler
I can understand that bot there is still the AR 11 requirements.
Originally Posted by Pulaski
You can now rent a PO Box from the USPS and use the street address of the actual post office building - then use "Apt #" and your mail will be delivered, and it is IMO rather unlikely that anyone*, whether the government, your employer, your insurance company, your bank, the state that issues your drivers license etc., will ever notice that your apartment is about 4" x 6" x 12".

* That assumes you don't choose a post office in close proximity to the government/ business's office(s) to which you give the post office as your address.

Thanks both for the replies, well we chatted tonight and we will put the house on the market at the beguinning of summer and my wife will look for a lateral move job in Florida before then, so may all happen before the year is out, so fingers crossed.. thanks for the issues raised , I did not know it wasn't allowed , regards..