I-751 list of contents

Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

cjcherri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-751 list of contents

Asked this question before. and read through the replies and many others' post as well. many mentioned "Too much avidence" and "too few" evidence.

Any idea how much is too much and how little is too little?
for us, we sent in 80 pages and it is already very condenced, with 3 pages of joint account statement from each year (one per every 4 month) from 2003-may, 2006(total 12pages), copy of life insurance policy(2pages) and 2 pages of auto insurance policy from each year (total 6 pages), 15 pages of photo, ids are 5 pages, forms are two, including a reminder for remove condition sent by USCIS when received Conditional green card. 6 pages of tax returns. some utility bills comes in company name with either mine or wife's name on it(6 pages total all from 2--3-2006). international phone bill in wife's name made by me (to my home country). with joint auto and renter insurance (6 pages total from 2003-2006). can it be more condenced? we also highlighted names on all the documents we sent in and if it is only in wife's (or mine name) we highlighted the names on the bottom of the spending activities since the bills don't come in joint names.

Has anyone ever wonder about this?
HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH AND HOW LITTLE IS TOO LITTLE?

just courious, we've send out ours this monday and just waiting to see how it turns out.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:39 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 list of contents

Originally Posted by cjcherri

just courious, we've send out ours this monday and just waiting to see how it turns out.

In my opinion, there is not answer to that question. If your gut tells you that you have covered all the bases, then file with what you have accumulated. If not, then add.

Remember it is not a life or death decision here. There are two decisions the service center will make:

1. Approved
2. Interviewed warranted

They do not deny the petition. They leave that to the District Office.

The interview from the report of many who have had to go that route is only a simple affair. If approved after the interview the get the stamp, complete the new I-89 and that and that. You will probably would have had to make an Infopass appointment to have the new I-89 completed and return the old card if you are not one of the people who get the RFE for the return of the actual card. So what is the big deal? Right?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:50 pm
lilirossi

You count 80 pages but is that 80 different documents? Either way I
think in this case more is better. I sent just the basics the first
time and I got an RFE so more is probably a good idea.

Lili
cjcherri wrote:
    > Asked this question before. and read through the replies and many
    > others' post as well. many mentioned "Too much avidence" and "too
    > few" evidence.
    > Any idea how much is too much and how little is too little?
    > for us, we sent in 80 pages and it is already very condenced, with 3
    > pages of joint account statement from each year (one per every 4 month)
    > from 2003-may, 2006(total 12pages), copy of life insurance
    > policy(2pages) and 2 pages of auto insurance policy from each year
    > (total 6 pages), 15 pages of photo, ids are 5 pages, forms are two,
    > including a reminder for remove condition sent by USCIS when received
    > Conditional green card. 6 pages of tax returns. some utility bills comes
    > in company name with either mine or wife's name on it(6 pages total all
    > from 2--3-2006). international phone bill in wife's name made by me (to
    > my home country). with joint auto and renter insurance (6 pages total
    > from 2003-2006). can it be more condenced? we also highlighted names on
    > all the documents we sent in and if it is only in wife's (or mine name)
    > we highlighted the names on the bottom of the spending activities since
    > the bills don't come in joint names.
    > Has anyone ever wonder about this?
    > HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH AND HOW LITTLE IS TOO LITTLE?
    > just courious, we've send out ours this monday and just waiting to see
    > how it turns out.
    > --
    > AOS application Sent 07,2003
    > AOS application receipte 08, 2003
    > AOs interview 03, 2004 (no decicisi
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 11th 2006, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
In my opinion, there is not answer to that question. If your gut tells you that you have covered all the bases, then file with what you have accumulated. If not, then add.

You are right. we pull back much more than what we intended to send in. it's compromised between the us. We set down down and went through all the papers and just sent in a few from each document

So what is the big deal? Right?
Waiting game is a little bit hard, but you are right, it's either too much or too little. We can always send in more if they need more.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 5:13 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Asked this question before. and read through the replies and many others' post as well. many mentioned "Too much avidence" and "too few" evidence.

Any idea how much is too much and how little is too little?
for us, we sent in 80 pages and it is already very condenced, with 3 pages of joint account statement from each year (one per every 4 month) from 2003-may, 2006(total 12pages), copy of life insurance policy(2pages) and 2 pages of auto insurance policy from each year (total 6 pages), 15 pages of photo, ids are 5 pages, forms are two, including a reminder for remove condition sent by USCIS when received Conditional green card. 6 pages of tax returns. some utility bills comes in company name with either mine or wife's name on it(6 pages total all from 2--3-2006). international phone bill in wife's name made by me (to my home country). with joint auto and renter insurance (6 pages total from 2003-2006). can it be more condenced? we also highlighted names on all the documents we sent in and if it is only in wife's (or mine name) we highlighted the names on the bottom of the spending activities since the bills don't come in joint names.

The answer to your question is, IMHO, dependent on so many factors.

e.g.

Your circumstances (country of origin of applicant, age difference between the spouses, etc.)
Quality of evidence to be submitted (if you determine you have "weak" evidence, you may want to include affadavits.)
Trends of approvals out of the office where you're sending the application (hard to determine but this newsgroup/forum may give you some indication). If you consider your office to be a tougher/stricter office, you may wish to send more rather than just enough evidence.

Best of luck!
Old Jun 11th 2006, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
The answer to your question is, IMHO, dependent on so many factors.

e.g.

Your circumstances (country of origin of applicant, age difference between the spouses, etc.)
Quality of evidence to be submitted (if you determine you have "weak" evidence, you may want to include affadavits.)
Trends of approvals out of the office where you're sending the application (hard to determine but this newsgroup/forum may give you some indication). If you consider your office to be a tougher/stricter office, you may wish to send more rather than just enough evidence.

Best of luck!

right, we did our best and come up with what we sent in. We think it is just right for now. if CSC wants to see more, we will provide more afterll, we have boxes of papers sitting in our office and won't put away till our I-751 is over (maybe N400). But we have soild evidence that we are married couple therefore, we didn't bother to get affadavits from friends and family.

We carefully select joint financial evidences and only sent in a sample (couple pages per year, only front page that shows our names) that is time consistant from the time we received our AOS interview to may, 2006. Same with other financial documents. We were to send in every month, but found out that's impossible to assemble and send (would cost too much for us).

Is 80 pages consider much or less? how about you all? how many pages did each one of you send in?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:28 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Is 80 pages consider much or less? how about you all? how many pages did each one of you send in?
Further to NC Penguin's great answer, it's YOUR application. It doesn't matter what I sent, what NCP sent or what anyone else did, really. YOU have to be comfortable with it.
I know that NCP & I sent less than 80 pages (by about 60-70 pages), but it depends on the strength of what each of those pages is.

If you feel like you've put together the best package for you and your spouse, stick by it. As long as you're not missing anything important, there's not much we can add to help you.

We did not include affidavits from any friends or family.

best luck to you!
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:39 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Is 80 pages consider much or less? how about you all?
Since you ask, I think 80 pages is about 55 pages too many. For example, one joint account statement from 2003 with both names on it, and one from 2006 is, IMHO, sufficient considering it is unlikely that people will suddenly add and drop names off an account for no reason at all.

Ian