I-751 Denied / Updated Results

Wikiposts

I-751 Denied / Updated Results

Old May 23rd 2008, 7:42 am
Just Joined

sumeet_vasu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-751 Denied

Mr. Folinsky and Noorah

Thanks for the advice, I met a few lawyers and none of them had refiling of I751 as a suggested exception for the last one. This is what I found interesting and just wanted to get more opinion on.

This way I was also trying to verify the suggestion made by the lawyer was valid and there is indeed a possibility as such to refile I751.

Thanks I will keep this in mind, and post as we progress on the case.

Once again thanks for all your help.

Sumeet
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:59 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sumeet_vasu
Mr. Folinsky and Noorah

Thanks for the advice, I met a few lawyers and none of them had refiling of I751 as a suggested exception for the last one. This is what I found interesting and just wanted to get more opinion on.

This way I was also trying to verify the suggestion made by the lawyer was valid and there is indeed a possibility as such to refile I751.

Thanks I will keep this in mind, and post as we progress on the case.

Once again thanks for all your help.

Sumeet
Hi:

Look, reasonable minds might differ. If NY issues hair-trigger NTA's, then refiling is a waste of time. If they do NOT issue hair-trigger NTA's, then refiling is an excellent idea.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:51 am
Just Joined

MR. F and everyone

Thanks for all your suggestions, just wanted to update you with the latest, my new lawyer did file a new I751 waiver mentioning the wrong points on denial and they had accepted the new I751 and just yesterday received my biometrics notice for my new I751.

I am not sure what happens about the previous one, but just thought will update you guys about the latest state

thanks

Sumeet
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there
Please keep us posted how it will go. It will be helpful to others. You never answered how did your I-751 waiver interview went, and what did the officer had to say.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:15 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

m,

the very first post in the thread tells us how the interview went. It went very poorly.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by milan79
.... You never answered how did your I-751 waiver interview went, and what did the officer had to say.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:17 am
Just Joined

Milan

I thought I had mentioned in the same thread what happened, the officer asked me question and I also agreed to a wrong answer (you can read the whole thread to get the background), once i have more update on my case i will definitely post it here so people can see in similar cases.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

MR. F and everyone

Thanks for all your suggestions, just wanted to update you with the latest, my new lawyer did file a new I751 waiver mentioning the wrong points on denial and they had accepted the new I751 and just yesterday received my biometrics notice for my new I751.

I am not sure what happens about the previous one, but just thought will update you guys about the latest state

thanks

Sumeet
That is good news. Seems like the office accepted your refiling without issues and called you for biometrics. What happens to your last 751 -- maybe the case is closed or maybe in place for scrutiny purpose. CIS is one beast that loves to dig into the past.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

notacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond repute

Sumeet - thanks for the update, much appreciated. Let us know how it turns out this time.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:29 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

MR. F and everyone

thanks

Sumeet

Thanks for coming back and updating your case. I'm curious did the attorney only now in April 2009 refile your I-751? If so, why was there almost a year time lapse between your denial and your refiling?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I am blind, but can't see the interview post. Anyone has the link?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

English Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond repute

The very first post of this thread.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

"My attorney was there but looking great sitting quietly next to me.. I swear to god, I actually went into their office and told them off yesterday and that is the reason I asked if any one had any great lawyers in NYC to deal with Removal cases.

The questions they asked were about why did we separate out, I messed out on those
1) Because my nephew was born just the day before so were having parties and was worn out after driving 17 hours from Atlanta to NY and actually woke up late for my interview..
2) Honestly I didnt even drink coffee on the interview day.. which I am addicted to my caffeine.. hard for every 1 to understand but without coffee it was like almost sleeping.
3) The guy told me so you only lived for a month when you moved here and I ended up saying yes - dont know why - while i had proof that we were together for 3 months.
4) I never went into details that my wife had miscarriage coz my assumption was they go through the file and would have a better idea about the case(the biggest wrong assumption I made)
5) Again my lawyer never even told me or prep me on what to expect.

So i guess it was a first time experience, which honestly almost cost me my life here, I had just bought a house, I was like wow, this life is funny."

Above is the ordeal taken from this very thread. Yeah, check your eyes for long-sightedness or hypermetropia. Seems you cant see objects that are too close.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys and lostlove, ha ha ha . Sorry but no wonder you were denied after answering like that. Hope your new I-751 gets approved.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys and lostlove, ha ha ha . Sorry but no wonder you were denied after answering like that. Hope your new I-751 gets approved.
Your welcome Milan. This is my first 751 waiver petition Milan, and my application is pending and not denied. Again you need to read my threads correctly. And about ur eyes. I was just kidding, didn't you notice the wink at the end.

I suppose you didn't see that too.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

No LOSTLOVE!!!! I was not reffering to you!!! But to that guy summy.... who got denied.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.