Wikiposts

I-751 CSC Update

Old Jun 25th 2007, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all
Default Re: I-751 CSC Update - Check Cashed

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Just checked the online status today, card production has been ordered!! Woo hooooo! Party!
Congratulations

So just 17 days from the biometrics, eh? Thats pretty fast (was expected, though)! Did you get an email as well, or is it just the online status which was updated?
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:00 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildestkabs
Congratulations

So just 17 days from the biometrics, eh? Thats pretty fast (was expected, though)! Did you get an email as well, or is it just the online status which was updated?
Hi Wild,

I never could get my email notification thing to work again. I've forgotten the password, and none of my answers to my secret question work. I tried calling the 800 number one day to see if they can reset my password or something, but none of the recorded options had to do with online notifications. I figured we only have this one petition going on, so I was just checking the status once a day. I'll have to do the same with the N-400 when the time comes, I guess.

Rene
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all
Default Re: I-751 CSC Update

Now does this mean that they will pick my file up in the next few days, or is this whole thing just random, meaning they might not pick it up at all for the next many months?

Last edited by wildestkabs; Jun 25th 2007 at 7:57 am.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Did your "last updated" date change to today's date then?
Old Jun 25th 2007, 11:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildestkabs
Did your "last updated" date change to today's date then?
Hmmmm....I don't see a "last updated" date in the online notice. The only date it refers to is where it says "On June 22, 2007, we ordered production of your new card".

By the way, yesterday (Sunday) when I checked, it had the previous message of "we've received your petition, blah blah". Today (Monday), it has the new "card production" notice.

Rene
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

goldy99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulatios!!!!!!

This proves that God definately helps those who help others.
We all know that you always try your best help people out there,eventhough they are in difficult situation you will try to be gentle and consolidating and draw them on the right path. God Bless.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by goldy99
Congratulatios!!!!!!

This proves that God definately helps those who help others.
We all know that you always try your best help people out there,eventhough they are in difficult situation you will try to be gentle and consolidating and draw them on the right path. God Bless.
How sweet....thank you.

~Rene
Old Jun 26th 2007, 12:15 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

yay, that's great news!! I sending in my packet tomorrow.. hoping for speedyness like yours , of course!

Congrats
Old Jun 26th 2007, 12:24 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that was super fast, Rene.

Congratulations, you two.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by Rete
Wow that was super fast, Rene.

Congratulations, you two.
Thanks! We're excited! I hope the card shows up in the mail before Sadegh's next trip to Phoenix on July 10th. I'd love to somehow surprise him with it (even though he knows it's coming). Any neat ideas for a special way to present it to him? G, PG, and slightly R rated suggestions only, please. LOL

Rene
Old Jun 26th 2007, 2:06 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Darn it ... there you going ... ruining the surprise by having it be R rated or lower.

Well now, plan a nice dinner for the two of you. Get a lovely bottle of wine. Set out the plates, stacked one on top of the other and ask him nicely to set the table. Inbetween the plates you will have placed his shiny new green card for him to discover.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Rete
Darn it ... there you going ... ruining the surprise by having it be R rated or lower.

Well now, plan a nice dinner for the two of you. Get a lovely bottle of wine. Set out the plates, stacked one on top of the other and ask him nicely to set the table. Inbetween the plates you will have placed his shiny new green card for him to discover.
Hey, that's a good idea. Actually I already am planning a very nice meal that night anyway (rack of lamb and rice with dill). So putting the GC between the plates will be easy. And meauxna will appreciate this part...our favorite wine is Greek...Mavrodaphne. Mmmmmm. Thanks Rete!

Rene
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:00 pm
Mh

In article <[email protected]> ,
Noorah101 <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> In article <[email protected]> ,
>> Noorah101 <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> >> [QUOTE�?�?�?�?editch;4856512
>> >>
>> >> Oh I didi follow up after 6 monthes, and then I called at the
>> >> beginning of May and they told me it hasn't been made yet. I am
>> >> applying for US citzenship here in the next month so that will
>> >> cancel
>> >> out the I 751./QUOTE]
>> >>
>> >> But your I-751 has already been adjudicated? It's already 'done'.
>> >>
>> >> Either way, best wishes for your naturalization!
>> >
>> >And yet another:
>> >
>> >I-751 mailed to CSC: April 18
>> >Received at CSC: April 20
>> >Check Cashed: May 8
>> >1-Year Extension Letter Received: May 18
>> >Biometrics Appointment Letter Received: May 19
>> >Biometrics Done: June 5
>> >
>> >Biometrics at Phoenix ASC, 10-digit prints and photo. Everyone was
>> >really nice, very friendly, it was more crowded than our other trips
>> >there but still only took about 1/2 hour. Next step....wait for 10-
>> >year
>> >card to come in the mail....
>> >
>> >~Rene
>>
>> Wow. I'm starting to get worried that our mail was misplaced.. We get
>> so
>> many wrong letters delivered to our mailbox, I'm seriously starting to
>> wonder if I totally missed the extension/bio letter.. Although,
>> getting two
>> separate items lost in the mail really seems weird..
>>
>> Wonder if they're preparing for an interview? :-(
>>
>> Anyway.. Infopass in another 3 weeks or so..
>>
>> MH
>
>Hooray, another update!
>
>I-751 mailed to CSC: April 18
>Received at CSC: April 20
>Check Cashed: May 8
>1-Year Extension Letter Received: May 18
>Biometrics Appointment Letter Received: May 19
>Biometrics Done: June 5
>Card Production Ordered: June 22, 2007
>
>Just checked the online status today, card production has been ordered!!
>Woo hooooo! Party!
>
>Rene

Congrats. Time for INFO-Pass.. (waiting since April 4, not a peep from CSC)

MH

Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:06 pm

And, the final update!!

I-751 mailed to CSC: April 18
Received at CSC: April 20
Check Cashed: May 8
1-Year Extension Letter Received: May 18
Biometrics Appointment Letter Received: May 19
Biometrics Done: June 5
Card Production Ordered: June 22, 2007
10-Year Green Card Received in Mail: June 28

I was hoping it would get here before July 10, but how in the world am I going to keep this a secret until then!? Ack!

Everything on the card is correct, but the Category is "IF1". Anyone know what that is? Shouldn't it say "IR1"? I even checked with the magnifying glass, and it's definitely "IF1".

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and the support. No more USCIS until Sadegh wants to become a USC!

~Rene
Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:07 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Everything on the card is correct, but the Category is "IF1". Anyone know what that is? Shouldn't it say "IR1"? I even checked with the magnifying glass, and it's definitely "IF1".

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and the support. No more USCIS until Sadegh wants to become a USC!

~Rene
WooHooooo! Congrats to you both

The IF1 shows he adjusted from a Fiance visa as the spouse of a USC.

IR would've been Immediate Relative via Immigrant Visa.

ermm.. link available somewhere if you need it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.