Wikiposts

I-751 Approval?

Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:48 am
Just Joined

Piggy2 has a brilliant futurePiggy2 has a brilliant futurePiggy2 has a brilliant futurePiggy2 has a brilliant futurePiggy2 has a brilliant futurePiggy2 has a brilliant futurePiggy2 has a brilliant future
Default I-751 Approval?

Hello,

Any recent 751 approvals here?
I filed on July 10th. Went fingerprinting and nothing yet.....
Anyone got past that?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

violator_dm will become famous soon enoughviolator_dm will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I-751 Approval?

Originally Posted by Piggy2
Hello,

Anyone got past that?
Have you checked your status online?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:45 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Anyone got past that?

Whoa ... you want I-751 adjudication in 3 months? Which realm of reality do you inhabit?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:39 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Heh....I bet I'm not the only person that saw this response coming

Originally Posted by Rete
Whoa ... you want I-751 adjudication in 3 months? Which realm of reality do you inhabit?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:15 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CharlieS
Heh....I bet I'm not the only person that saw this response coming

Karma for that one Charlie :-)))
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Which realm of reality do you inhabit?
Y'see... this is exactly why I don't bother responding to I-751 posts anymore. Those who post with questions about their I-751 think that the world somehow owes them! They believe that USCIS has nothing better to do with their time than take a look at a file which *does absolutely nothing to alter their status*. They're permanent residents before they apply, and they're permanent residents after they apply. I've never seen a more whiney bunch of folks.

Ian
Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Taterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud of

Hello,

Anyone got past that?
Like the rest of us involved in the immigration process, welcome to the "Waiting Game". Pass, go, but do not collect your green card (or Naturalization) yet. First...you wait, second....you wait, and last but not least, you wait some more until you feel half crazy and write to immigration, your congressman and anyone else who will listen to your immmigration rants and then you end out with the grand prize of waiting some more. Welcome to the wonderful world of immigration! Sweeeeet!
Old Sep 27th 2006, 3:53 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Taterbug
Like the rest of us involved in the immigration process, welcome to the "Waiting Game". Pass, go, but do not collect your green card (or Naturalization) yet.
By way of gentle reminder, anyone who wants to apply for Naturalization may do so, even if their I-751 is still pending.

You do not have to wait for a decision on the I-751 in order to apply with N-400. Not long ago, this was very common. It's a good way to get action on the I-751!
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:17 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Y'see... this is exactly why I don't bother responding to I-751 posts anymore. Those who post with questions about their I-751 think that the world somehow owes them! They believe that USCIS has nothing better to do with their time than take a look at a file which *does absolutely nothing to alter their status*. They're permanent residents before they apply, and they're permanent residents after they apply. I've never seen a more whiney bunch of folks.

Ian

I wish there was just one big, fat thread dedicated solely to I-751 timelines, because it seems like every day 2 or 3 new "Anyone gotten a I-751 approval lately?" thread pops up. They all pretty much regurgitate the same stuff over and over.

But, unfortunately, it'll never happen...

~ Jenney
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:34 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
I wish there was just one big, fat thread dedicated solely to I-751 timelines, because it seems like every day 2 or 3 new "Anyone gotten a I-751 approval lately?" thread pops up. They all pretty much regurgitate the same stuff over and over.

But, unfortunately, it'll never happen...

~ Jenney
Hi Jenney,

meauxna started one here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398850

Rene
Old Sep 28th 2006, 9:52 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

well, i guess when it is something that you are waiting for, that allows you to move freely around from country to country - so that you can see your family (my niece who i've only met once is now walking) - then it's likely to make one a little pissy and slightly anxious. i think it's just human to want to make plans, and it's also human to not like it when you have to give part of your life over to a bunch of (faceless and nameless) people who don't seem to know their arses from their elbows. (bless their cotton socks - they're still nice people, i know.)

maybe there should be a sticky at the top of this section for I-751's?
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:01 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tortoise
well, i guess when it is something that you are waiting for, that allows you to move freely around from country to country - so that you can see your family (my niece who i've only met once is now walking) - then it's likely to make one a little pissy and slightly anxious. i think it's just human to want to make plans, and it's also human to not like it when you have to give part of your life over to a bunch of (faceless and nameless) people who don't seem to know their arses from their elbows. (bless their cotton socks - they're still nice people, i know.)

maybe there should be a sticky at the top of this section for I-751's?
<snort> yeah, those get read so much.

C'mon tortoise, be fair.. OP filed 2 months ago and wants approval already. Here's the sticky part:

Your status did not expire. You are allowed to travel from country to country. You can see your family.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Ian
I agree. I don't care about my outstanding I-751 in the slightest. I have a letter that says my GC is extended for one year pending approval, so I don't see the problem.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan725
I agree. I don't care about my outstanding I-751 in the slightest. I have a letter that says my GC is extended for one year pending approval, so I don't see the problem.
The problem, for most people, is that they DON'T have that letter.

With that said, like Ive said a million times - if my GC expires I will make an Infopass appt and try to get the stamp. If they wont give it to me, THEN maybe I'll get stressed... but probably not.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:30 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Anyone got past that?
Hi:

We are in the dreaded "swip" dead zone of around the end of the Fiscal Year and the beginning of the new Fiscal Year. Other than generation of electronically based notices, nothing much comes out of CIS while the files are frozen in place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.