I-751 Application

Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:56 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all
Default I-751 Application

Hi all,
so I am now about to file for removal of conditions, a quick question I have is will printing out online details for our current joint bills be ok? 99% of our bills are done visa online statements and so original mailed documents do not exist.
Apart from bills I presume and insurance beneficiary documents or joint property documents will be fine. How much evidence is required? I presume just send whatever we have?
TIA
Patrick
Old Nov 20th 2006, 12:28 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Application

Originally Posted by inquisitive40
Hi all,
so I am now about to file for removal of conditions, a quick question I have is will printing out online details for our current joint bills be ok? 99% of our bills are done visa online statements and so original mailed documents do not exist.
Apart from bills I presume and insurance beneficiary documents or joint property documents will be fine. How much evidence is required? I presume just send whatever we have?
TIA
Patrick
I know time flies, but I just lost it.

It's time for you to file?!
(in the 90 days before Green Card expiration)
eek.

There are many lists of what individuals have filed and the runs from 9 pages to over 200 with approvals at both ends of the spectrum.
Online account statemtns worked for me, but there was a mix. Insurance declarations pages etc. Stuff that has both names on it, or some in one name, some in the other if they share the same address.
Evidence can be financial, official and social ties, so don't forget the Costco cards or gym memberships etc.

hi!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 12:31 am
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by meauxna
I know time flies, but I just lost it.

It's time for you to file?!
(in the 90 days before Green Card expiration)
eek.

There are many lists of what individuals have filed and the runs from 9 pages to over 200 with approvals at both ends of the spectrum.
Online account statemtns worked for me, but there was a mix. Insurance declarations pages etc. Stuff that has both names on it, or some in one name, some in the other if they share the same address.
Evidence can be financial, official and social ties, so don't forget the Costco cards or gym memberships etc.

hi!
Excellent the social ties was one I was forgetting.
Yes time has REALLY flown, I will be approved 2 years in January and so will have to take care of this ASAP.

Patrick
Old Nov 20th 2006, 12:42 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent the social ties was one I was forgetting.
Yes time has REALLY flown, I will be approved 2 years in January and so will have to take care of this ASAP.

Patrick
ha ha, you made me look!

Here's ours; I haven't posted it in a while. Maybe others will throw theirs in and we can have a newish thread for this--others will appreciate it, I'm sure!

To Whom It May Concern:
Please find enclosed the following documents in support of our
I-751 Application to Remove Conditions on Residence:

Payment: $(see uscis.gov) personal check + Form I-751

Identification
 Copy (front and back) Permanent Resident card for DAH A# 000-000-001
 Copy State Driver's License

Joint holding of Real Estate/Primary Residence
 Copy of Deed Recording showing title transfer to joint holding
 Copy Property Tax Statement, My County showing joint holding

Banking and Financial Co-Mingling
 Copy joint Checking and Savings Accounts statements. Samples from 1/03—current. Shows utilities and other joint payments
 Copy Statements/Envelopes from Big Fat Pension Fund, confirming current address. Note: funds directly deposited into above checking account
 Copies of Big Fat Investment Account information, showing joint ownership of investments
 Copy of IRA Beneficiary Designation showing meauxna's funds designated to DAH
 Copy 2002, 2003 Joint Federal Income Tax Returns

Joint Household Expensing
 Copies of ZZZ Electric bills, samples from 3/03-current
 Copies of Insurance Co auto insurance bills and declarations 12/03-present
 Copies of Title and Registration for joint owned vehicle
 Copies of joint account credit card
 Copies of joint Costco membership

Joint travel/flight information
 Copy itinerary and boarding passes for trip to Greece July 2003, including car rental and hotel reservation.
 Copy boarding passes for emergency trip to England to arrange and conduct the funeral for Darling MIL, September 2003

Miscellaneous
 Copies of several wedding anniversary cards, Christmas cards and business correspondence addressed to us as a couple

Thank you for your consideration of our petition. We look forward to many more years of happy matrimony!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:02 am
Don't Know, Don't Care

ha ha, you made me look!

Here's ours; I haven't posted it in a while. Maybe others will throw theirs in and we can have a newish thread for this--others will appreciate it, I'm sure!

To Whom It May Concern:
Please find enclosed the following documents in support of our
I-751 Application to Remove Conditions on Residence:

Payment: $(see uscis.gov) personal check + Form I-751

Identification
 Copy (front and back) Permanent Resident card for DAH A# 000-000-001
 Copy State Driver's License

Joint holding of Real Estate/Primary Residence
 Copy of Deed Recording showing title transfer to joint holding
 Copy Property Tax Statement, My County showing joint holding

Banking and Financial Co-Mingling
 Copy joint Checking and Savings Accounts statements. Samples from 1/03—current. Shows utilities and other joint payments
 Copy Statements/Envelopes from Big Fat Pension Fund, confirming current address. Note: funds directly deposited into above checking account
 Copies of Big Fat Investment Account information, showing joint ownership of investments
 Copy of IRA Beneficiary Designation showing meauxna's funds designated to DAH
 Copy 2002, 2003 Joint Federal Income Tax Returns

Joint Household Expensing
 Copies of ZZZ Electric bills, samples from 3/03-current
 Copies of Insurance Co auto insurance bills and declarations 12/03-present
 Copies of Title and Registration for joint owned vehicle
 Copies of joint account credit card
 Copies of joint Costco membership

Joint travel/flight information
 Copy itinerary and boarding passes for trip to Greece July 2003, including car rental and hotel reservation.
 Copy boarding passes for emergency trip to England to arrange and conduct the funeral for Darling MIL, September 2003

Miscellaneous
 Copies of several wedding anniversary cards, Christmas cards and business correspondence addressed to us as a couple

Thank you for your consideration of our petition. We look forward to many more years of happy matrimony!

On the I-751 form it also mentions "Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two peoplewho have known both of you since your conditionalresidence was granted and have personal knowledge ofyour marriage and relationship."
Is this just references notarized or what exactly would I need if this is a requirement?

Thanks for the excellent list.
Patrick
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:14 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

On the I-751 form it also mentions "Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two peoplewho have known both of you since your conditionalresidence was granted and have personal knowledge ofyour marriage and relationship."
Is this just references notarized or what exactly would I need if this is a requirement?

Patrick
hiya Patrick,
We just sent in Mr. P's I-751 in October. The affadavits are listed as an "example" of such evidence, but not required. I've seen Mr. Folinsky say that he does not include them unless the evidence is otherwise scant. I believe that Matt Udall DOES include them, but we didn't.

Mr. P. got his NOA (through NSC) very quickly and has already had his biometrics appointment. Hopefully the rest of the process will be that quick.

~SecretGarden
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:14 am

Patrick
For this, you get a spanking. You'll have to search. There are two camps on the affidavits.
It's not a requirement to include the affidavits (you don't see them on my list, for example). There were instructions on the CIS website that said which language needed to be included at the end. Most people don't seem to put that much thought into it and just include the person's contact information (not SS# as requested).
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:15 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

For this, you get a spanking. You'll have to search. There are two camps on the affidavits.
It's not a requirement to include the affidavits (you don't see them on my list, for example). There were instructions on the CIS website that said which language needed to be included at the end. Most people don't seem to put that much thought into it and just include the person's contact information (not SS# as requested).
Well, you can still spank him, but I did the research for him.

~SG
Old Nov 20th 2006, 2:02 am
Don't Know, Don't Care

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Well, you can still spank him, but I did the research for him.

~SG
LOL... feels like old times
All great information. Sorry for asking a question that was already answered but I was unsure if it was some sort of new stipulation as the rules always seem to be changing.
Thanks
Patrick
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

hcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's our list:

Identification
• Copy (front and back) Permanent Resident card for DH A# XXX-XX-XXX
• Copy California Drivers License

Joint Financial Ties
• Copy 2003 and 2004 joint federal income tax returns. Please note our 2005 joint tax return has not been completed as of today and therefore is not included with this submission.
• Copy joint bank account statements. Samples from 5/03 to current. Note paychecks for both spouses are direct deposited into this account.
• Copy paystubs from USC and DH showing direct deposit into joint account named above.
• Copy IRA beneficiary designation showing DH as 100% primary beneficiary of USC’s retirement account.
• Copy health insurance benefit statements showing DH covered on USC’s policy.
• Copy joint account credit cards and statements. Samples from 3/04 to present.
• Copy utility bills, PG&E in DH's name, telephone in USC's name. Samples from 6/03 to present.
• Copy joint lease.

Joint Travel / Photos / Miscellaneous
• Originals of social correspondence and Christmas cards addressed to us as a couple. Samples from throughout 2004 and 2005.
• Travel / photos:
o Jan 2006: A trip back to [city, state] where we were married.
o Sep/Oct 2005: Trip to [place] and reunion in [place] with USC's family; travel tickets for USC and DH enclosed.
o May 2005: Trip to [home country] to visit DH's family and friends.
o Oct 2004: Trip to [place] to attend a friend’s wedding; wedding invitation enclosed.
o Aug 2003: Camping trip in [name of] area.
• Copy gym membership cards at the same gym.

We didn't do the affidavits.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick! Nothing to add to this other than: good luck and I hope all is well with you!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 12:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

GM Patrick. Nice to see you again. Glad you are on top of the I-751 even if you are cutting it close. It's a simple form to complete and it doesn't require 200 pages of documentation to verify your continuing viable marriage.

We were approved without including credit card invoices (only included the card that comes with the card showing both our names on it and we deleted the account number), no utility bills but a copy of our joint bill for cell phone service, a lease, several bank account statement with account number deleted for the two years previous to filing and copies of our filed joint income taxes. We included some photographs taken during holidays with family and if it were a trip north to the in-laws, included the hotel bill with it and a notification what it was for. We did the affidavits, one from me, one joint one from my sister and father and one from a friend. Unnecessary since we had good evidence but what the heck.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

Hi all,
TIA
Patrick
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:09 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

Originally Posted by Rete
GM Patrick. Nice to see you again. Glad you are on top of the I-751 even if you are cutting it close. It's a simple form to complete and it doesn't require 200 pages of documentation to verify your continuing viable marriage.

We were approved without including credit card invoices (only included the card that comes with the card showing both our names on it and we deleted the account number), no utility bills but a copy of our joint bill for cell phone service, a lease, several bank account statement with account number deleted for the two years previous to filing and copies of our filed joint income taxes. We included some photographs taken during holidays with family and if it were a trip north to the in-laws, included the hotel bill with it and a notification what it was for. We did the affidavits, one from me, one joint one from my sister and father and one from a friend. Unnecessary since we had good evidence but what the heck.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.
That is a nice list Rete,,, very similar to what I was thinking.

Great to see everyone again and happy thanksgiving to you all
Old Nov 20th 2006, 2:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

That is a nice list Rete,,, very similar to what I was thinking.

Great to see everyone again and happy thanksgiving to you all
Hi Patrick,

Just a quick hello here. We'll be filing the I-751 in Spring 2007, so thanks for getting everyone to repost their lists!

Hope all is well with you!

Best Wishes,
Rene