I-130's Waiting at CSC

Old Mar 12th 2003, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130's Waiting at CSC

Doing a brief sweep of random petition numbers to see whether the recent I-129F approvals means that CSC is really truly back to work full swing or not, I ran into an I-130 Petition that was approved on December 26, 2002:

WAC0306051083

If the formula is accurate, this I-130 was filed on December 14.

In all my many searches (beginning with 11/19/02) it is the *only* I-130 petition I have seen which has been approved. I haven't even seen any RFE's. So it stood out, and I felt it deserved mention here.

I do not, obviously, know anything about this petition, its owner or why it appears to have been processed in only 12 days, after the time that CSC concededly stopped work on even fiance visa petitions. I can think of some reasons for the number being wrong as well - i.e. this petition is much older but was reassigned a new humber, etc. etc. I do know, however, that a number of people have been waiting for I-130's out of the CSC on this list, and I wanted to let you know that for whatever reason, at least one has been approved in the last three months.
Old Mar 12th 2003, 7:36 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

It would be interesting to see a similar posting for TSC 130s. I had some months back posted a "is anyone else out there" on the TSC Complaint Message Board NG, but never heard anything. Could be that with the horrendous wait time they just move on with the K3s and be done with it. After reading everything on here I guess it's do the K3 (if possible) and then deal with the 130 when it's close to the K3 expiration time.
Old Mar 12th 2003, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-130's Waiting at CSC

Originally posted by Dekka's Angel
Doing a brief sweep of random petition numbers to see whether the recent I-129F approvals means that CSC is really truly back to work full swing or not, I ran into an I-130 Petition that was approved on December 26, 2002:

WAC0306051083

If the formula is accurate, this I-130 was filed on December 14.

In all my many searches (beginning with 11/19/02) it is the *only* I-130 petition I have seen which has been approved. I haven't even seen any RFE's. So it stood out, and I felt it deserved mention here.

I do not, obviously, know anything about this petition, its owner or why it appears to have been processed in only 12 days, after the time that CSC concededly stopped work on even fiance visa petitions. I can think of some reasons for the number being wrong as well - i.e. this petition is much older but was reassigned a new humber, etc. etc. I do know, however, that a number of people have been waiting for I-130's out of the CSC on this list, and I wanted to let you know that for whatever reason, at least one has been approved in the last three months.
Angel:

You are correct that you don't know anything about the case. Neither do I. However, it may very well have been one of those exceedingly rare "red dot" expedites.

I do them exceedingly rarely because I know how exceedingly hard they are to get -- this was about three years ago and we recieved both the filing I-797 and the approval I-797 in the same day's mail.