I-130 Part C questions

Old Jun 9th 2008, 12:47 am
Just Joined

alexpapa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 Part C questions

Hi everyone,

Doing the I-130 now,

I am L-1 Visa holder married to USC living in US already.

In Part C there are a few questions I need help with:

19. Your relative's address abroad.
For this, do I list an address if I am already living in the US?

21. If filing for your husband/wife, give last address at which you lived together.
I'm putting our current address (of course), but can I just put present in the "TO" field for the date range. Not sure how stick they are about exact dates...

22. Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status.
Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in:
If your relative is not eligible for adjustment of status, he or she will apply for a visa abroad at the American consular post in:

This seems like a double part question, the first part - do I just list my local USCIS office? i.e. Orlando, Fl?

The second part, I am eligible for adjustment of status, so do I still need to fill this in?

Thanks!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 12:53 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-130 Part C questions

Originally Posted by alexpapa
Hi everyone,

Doing the I-130 now,

I am L-1 Visa holder married to USC living in US already.

In Part C there are a few questions I need help with:

21. If filing for your husband/wife, give last address at which you lived together.
I'm putting our current address (of course), but can I just put present in the "TO" field for the date range. Not sure how stick they are about exact dates...

22. Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status.
Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in:
If your relative is not eligible for adjustment of status, he or she will apply for a visa abroad at the American consular post in:

This seems like a double part question, the first part - do I just list my local USCIS office? i.e. Orlando, Fl?

The second part, I am eligible for adjustment of status, so do I still need to fill this in?

Thanks!
Hi:

19 -- "none. Currently in USA"
20 -- "present" does nicely. If the electronic form wants a date, leave the space blank, print it out and then get out a primitive word processing device which is called a "pen" in the US and enter the word by hand.

22 -- Put in the consulate on your home country. Once never knows what might happen.

This is not all that hard.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 12:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexpapa
No.

You can use "present".

Yes.

No. You can put N/A.

Rene
Old Jun 9th 2008, 1:15 am
Just Joined

alexpapa is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much Rene, you are always helpful