I-130 for my son

Old Feb 26th 2004, 3:38 am
Just Joined

jamesdonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 for my son

Can anyone help. I am on a Green card living in Florida having applied via the U.S embassy in London last year. My wife is a U.S citizen and my son, from a previous marriage, still lives in the U.K. He has now decided that he wants to come out here from Surrey to live with us. He is age 20 and will be 21 in December.

My questions are as follows: from what I have read we need to send our paperwork to Texas and he does his to London, am I correct?

We did initially start the process for my son with my own application last year at the U.S Embassy in London but did not proceed fully with his. Can this be reactivated now we are living in the U.S?

Given the timespan that can elapse if he were to reach 21 while going through the process what implications if any will this have?

Much appreciate any advice that can be offered.