Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

Originally Posted by britishspouse
Also FYI for any december/jan filers, feel free to join a bunch of us here: http://www.facebook.com/fayefaye5#!/...39390466133916

Its full of people doing K1's and CR1's and we all have a good banter and whatnot. Some lovely people
Asked to join!
Old Jul 7th 2011, 8:14 am
CR1 Visa

SimonJW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wolfy
At 8:37 pm UK time.....I know im gettng specific, but hey all I do at the moment.

We have the long awaited red box!!!
SIGN IN FAIL!

We are biting our nails here!!!!
Congratulations Wolfy - that's great news!!
Old Jul 7th 2011, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

12 hours after SIF.......Drum roll please..........."CASE COMPLETE"....whoo, phoned my wife this morning and she was having happy tears........

Next stop London!
Old Jul 7th 2011, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

12 hours after SIF.......Drum roll please..........."CASE COMPLETE"....whoo, phoned my wife this morning and she was having happy tears........

Next stop London!
congrats !!
Old Jul 7th 2011, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by britishspouse
congrats !!
Thanks Faye, now the real work truly begins...Oh and more waiting...lol
Old Jul 7th 2011, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

Thanks Faye, now the real work truly begins...Oh and more waiting...lol
This bits easy from what everyone else says hehe. But lotttts of waiting, so plenty of time to tie up loose ends and get any last minute bits done, I started packing too lol
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:18 pm
CR1 Visa

Hey guys,

Had my medical today. Nothing much to add to the recent reports of medicals posted on here. Was very quick and easy - in and out in just over an hour. Very cheery chap did my x-ray - in and out of the room in literally two minutes (so rushed i didn't even stop to ask to see the x-ray!) Then back to the waiting room for a bit until the doctor called me in. I didn't have to see the vaccination nurse, the doc just told me in my physical that all was good with those. We spent about 10 minutes talking about my studies and related topics as she completed some paperwork - very friendly lady, which put me at ease. Actual physical was pretty routine based on what other people on here have written.

I did notice since getting home that on the sheet they gave me confirming my vacs were up to date, the passport number they wrote down is wrong! Annoyed I didn't notice it earlier and worried it may be wrong on all my forms from them so I will call them in the morning - hopefully that means it will be rectified before they send my docs to the embassy with the wrong passport number on!!

Now if only NVC could hurry up and give me a case complete!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:56 pm
CR1 Visa

Next stop London!
Any interview date for you yet Wolfy?? im interested to see when they are scheduling for at the moment!
the NVC have had our new docs for a week now and im really hoping they get to them soon. We would love to get an interview in August, but i fear the possibility is slipping away with each passing day!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SimonJW
Any interview date for you yet Wolfy?? im interested to see when they are scheduling for at the moment!
the NVC have had our new docs for a week now and im really hoping they get to them soon. We would love to get an interview in August, but i fear the possibility is slipping away with each passing day!
8th day after complete, still waiting...due anytime now!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

8th day after complete, still waiting...due anytime now!
Hope you get one soon !!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

hockeysarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Im still waiting to hear on that job i had an interview for. They emailed me a week ago to say they were still figuring out the next steps, so im still holding on! I was hoping to get out earlier than my original date of Sept 1st, but looking likely i have a few more weeks in the UK left!

Good Luck with getting your interview dates guys. You are nearly there!

Oh and my movers came last friday! Im now living out of a suitcase! Very exciting!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hockeysarah
Im still waiting to hear on that job i had an interview for. They emailed me a week ago to say they were still figuring out the next steps, so im still holding on! I was hoping to get out earlier than my original date of Sept 1st, but looking likely i have a few more weeks in the UK left!

Good Luck with getting your interview dates guys. You are nearly there!

Oh and my movers came last friday! Im now living out of a suitcase! Very exciting!
Good luck with the job!!!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

INTERVIEW AUG 11th 9am....whoo hooo
Old Jul 13th 2011, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

hockeysarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news! good luck!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

woo!!! thats great wolfy !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.