prior to submitting. My receipt date is June 3, 2005. Maybe it is just my
imagination, but in watching processing times over the year previous to
submitting it appears that processing dates were regularly processing
forward. Now since submitting my petition, CSC has been stuck on March 28th
for almost two months now.

I understand that this may not be unusual, but wondering if anyone has any
insight, opinions, etc. into what is occuring at CSC in regards to
processing I-130. Just surprised to see it "stuck" for almost two months
now after reading and hearing about all the good things dealing with CSC.

Thanks for any feedback, hopefully it will be the kind that improves my
optimism .............. usually I feel better after getting feedback from
my posts here.........lol

Mark

Old Sep 22nd 2005, 2:31 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I-130 at CSC for my step children

I don't know exactly what's going on but it seems that a lot of marriage-based AOS paperwork is also being transferred to CSC - I'm sure that this isn't helping the petitions that are already sat there or that are being transferred there.

I wish I could offer more insight but, that's all I know...
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:50 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mark Trott
Maybe it is just my imagination, but in watching processing times over the year previous to submitting it appears that processing dates were regularly processing forward.
Watching the processing dates is the first step on the road to madness! Believing that they bear any resemblance to reality is the second step! After that, it's all downhill.

Ian
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 11:32 pm
Banned

marasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the rough

Ian,
Do you mean that USCIS is deliberately churning out untruths to people by putting out processing times that have no useful or factual value?

Its just so hard to tell why they cant just give reliable processing times, even with all those systems they have and all that money we pay them!!
===================================

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Watching the processing dates is the first step on the road to madness! Believing that they bear any resemblance to reality is the second step! After that, it's all downhill.

Ian
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 11:39 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marasmus
Ian,
Do you mean that USCIS is deliberately churning out untruths to people by putting out processing times that have no useful or factual value?

Its just so hard to tell why they cant just give reliable processing times, even with all those systems they have and all that money we pay them!!
===================================

I would point out the infamous TSC times of the max limit of 999 days......
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

lovenlife is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I would point out the infamous TSC times of the max limit of 999 days......

I'm sure that's due to a limitation in the computer program which has been limited to 3 fields, I wonder how they made it past Y2K lol
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:04 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marasmus
Deliberately? No... I don't believe so. However, to give you a bit of insight into this, please take a look at a previous thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317688

Ian
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:54 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lovenlife
I'm sure that's due to a limitation in the computer program which has been limited to 3 fields, I wonder how they made it past Y2K lol

Well ours took 20 months through TSC!! The only reason it speeded up and got done was because it got sent to a different SVC. Also we had no RFEs or anything