I know of one person that did a CR-1 and it took allmost 1 year to the
day.

Thanks,
Laougong

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

Daxpeace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-864 is later

You should wait until later. Your spouse will take the I-864 to her interview (which you must provide to her, and have it signed and notarized). If you go to the interview with her, then you can have a consular official notarize the form.
I live in Ukraine with my wife, and we are going to have our CR1 interview soon.

Dan
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 11:01 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 CR1 Question

Laougong,

Originally posted by Laougong
I married in China. I am a USC. I am thinking about the I-130 CR-1 visa for my wife. ...
Do I have to send them Proof of relationship,(Photographs,tickets,etc), or is that required at her interview.?
Yes, you have to send proof of relationship, but how do photographs and tickets prove a marital relationship? The I-130 instructions for documents that prove the marital relationship (7.A) are clear and simple.

Originally posted by Laougong
I know of one person that did a CR-1 and it took allmost 1 year to the day.
That's why the K3 visa was created, and why many married people use it.