I-130 APPROVED!!!! :)

Old May 12th 2012, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

blinkgoddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 APPROVED!!!! :)

Daughters having a slumber party tonight... woke up to 3 giggling 10 year olds at 4 in the morning. Happen to glance at my texts....

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On May 11, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

The NVC race begins Any tips for super speedy NVC?
Old May 12th 2012, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

optomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really niceoptomisticgirl is just really nice
Default Re: I-130 APPROVED!!!! :)

No tips but I can wish you congrats!
Old May 12th 2012, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

teach_says is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!!! From what I have been reading I would say put the case number on everything. You could print NVC case number in the upper right hand corner of every page, but for original documents write the NVC case number in pencil.
Old May 12th 2012, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations. isnt it a good feeling waking up to the text /email.

weve just completed nvc. get the us citizen to phone nvc often i think my wife put them on speed dial

have all your paperwork ready and as soon as you get a request send it in.

when you pay a bill dont wait for payment to say paid, send in the paperwork.

as some one else said put the case number/LND number on everything.

above all enjoy th process and good luck
Old May 12th 2012, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks!!!!

Is it just me or has the NVC removed their automated system? I can't call on a Saturday now!?
Old May 12th 2012, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

every time my wife phoned she always got a real life person.

so yes i think the automated system has gone.
Old May 12th 2012, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redarmy990
... get the us citizen to phone nvc often i think my wife put them on speed dial
I understand the need to try to control the process, but really... how much difference will a week or so make in the grand scheme of things?

Ian
Old May 12th 2012, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I understand the need to try to control the process, but really... how much difference will a week or so make in the grand scheme of things?

Ian
Actually, for us, a week makes a huge difference. We have a wedding reception and ring ceremony planned in the UK in September. DH is a teacher, so he has the summer off... depending on when the interview is set and when his passport is returned, a week could mean the difference of him spending 6 weeks here with his family before the wedding, or spending 8 weeks alone in the UK and dealing with the visa process in the middle of it.