Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-129F Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

I-129F Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 4th 2004, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

samir1010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-129F Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by samir1010
I almost leaped out of my chair when I got online today and saw the approval. The first part is finally done.....Thank God...

I have a questions about the next step. Do I fill out the I-134 and send it to her...Or is it the I-864?

My wife lives in the UK and I live here in the US.
Is there anything she can do in advance to start preparing for the interview, such as any paperwork?
Thanks for everyones help....Couldnt have done it without this message board....You guys have been great....
Samir

Just want to thank everyone for all your help....This system is a struggle isnt it?
Old Jan 6th 2004, 12:23 pm
Winston Castro

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 22:16:00 +0000, CharlieS
<member12541@british_expats.com> wrote:

>Many congrats!!!!
    >At this rate theres not going to be anyone left in the UK.

Except for pakis and hindus mate!

Ha ha...Just kidding, they are fine blokes...

In a perfect world, we would all live where we wanted to live....

Old Jan 6th 2004, 12:34 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to thank everyone for all your help....This system is a struggle isnt it?

Samir,

I've been meaning to ask you. How did you come about your username. That is my husband's brother's name. It is actually a popular Moroccan name for a male. I actually love it for a baby boy.

You don't have to answer if it's private. I was just curious since the spelling is the same and everything.

Leslie
Old Jan 7th 2004, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

samir1010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
Samir,

I've been meaning to ask you. How did you come about your username. That is my husband's brother's name. It is actually a popular Moroccan name for a male. I actually love it for a baby boy.

You don't have to answer if it's private. I was just curious since the spelling is the same and everything.

Leslie
Hey Leslie, Well I was born in the Middle East and I guess Samir is a pretty popular name over there also. My birthday is on the 10th so I needed a username once and samir10 was too short so I just put in samir1010 and its stuck with me ever since.....I know boring....Sorry
Samir
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:21 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

For London K3s it's the 134 so get busy and congratulations!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

I almost leaped out of my chair when I got online today and saw the approval. The first part is finally done.....Thank God...

I have a questions about the next step. Do I fill out the I-134 and send it to her...Or is it the I-864?

My wife lives in the UK and I live here in the US.
Is there anything she can do in advance to start preparing for the interview, such as any paperwork?
Thanks for everyones help....Couldnt have done it without this message board....You guys have been great....
Samir
Congratulations
Old Jan 8th 2004, 1:48 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Leslie, Well I was born in the Middle East and I guess Samir is a pretty popular name over there also. My birthday is on the 10th so I needed a username once and samir10 was too short so I just put in samir1010 and its stuck with me ever since.....I know boring....Sorry
Samir

Not boring at all. Do you have much trouble with people mispronouncing it or misspelling it in the U.S.?