Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-129F Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-129F Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 4th 2004, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

samir1010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-129F Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost leaped out of my chair when I got online today and saw the approval. The first part is finally done.....Thank God...

I have a questions about the next step. Do I fill out the I-134 and send it to her...Or is it the I-864?

My wife lives in the UK and I live here in the US.
Is there anything she can do in advance to start preparing for the interview, such as any paperwork?
Thanks for everyones help....Couldnt have done it without this message board....You guys have been great....
Samir
Old Jan 4th 2004, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

saadq17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-129F Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samir -

feels gr8 to be approved, doesn't it?

there hav been posts on this newsgroup detailing what the London embassy sends out. I know for sure that u need to fill out and send her an I-134. She'll probably also be getting the following forms:
DS-230 Part 1
DS-156
DS-157 (not sure abt London, but 100% sure abt Pakistan )

--saadq17

Originally posted by samir1010
I almost leaped out of my chair when I got online today and saw the approval. The first part is finally done.....Thank God...

I have a questions about the next step. Do I fill out the I-134 and send it to her...Or is it the I-864?

Is there anything she can do in advance to start preparing for the interview, such as any paperwork?
Thanks for everyones help....Couldnt have done it without this message board....You guys have been great....
Samir
Old Jan 4th 2004, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Samir
Congratulations and Happy New Year's!!!

My Timeline
I130 NOA1 10/07/03
I129 NOA1 10/23/03
I130 NOA2 12/13/03 approval online
NVC Rec'd case 12/23/03
I129 still pending
Old Jan 4th 2004, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Has she obtained her police report yet. In some countries this can take up to 4-6 weeks.

Samir
Old Jan 4th 2004, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Samir
Congrats for your approval..all the rest will go smoothly now!
Old Jan 4th 2004, 2:54 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Samir
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Here is what my friend Mdaitic received on his packet 3:

DS-2000,
form I-134 (Rev 10/12/00)Y,
form I-134 Instructions (rev 10/12/00)Y,
DS-230 Part 1, 05-2001,
DS-156, 02-2003, (which they have sent twice).

From the instructions they sent, also:

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, complete and return to us the following enclosed forms fiust the
forms please, not the documents):
A. DS-230 Part l, "Application for lmmigrant Visa and Alien Registration - Biographic Data."
(Please complete BOTH sides.)
B. DS-156, "Nonimmigrant Visa Application", i n duplicate. (Please complete but do NOT sign the
form.)

Hope that helps

ENJOY YOUR APPROVAL!!!!!, You are on your way to NVC!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2004, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road

Aprroved on 2nd January? Friday? Middle of the holiday? Amazing !!!!! Congratulations.
Old Jan 4th 2004, 2:55 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lpdiver
Has she obtained her police report yet. In some countries this can take up to 4-6 weeks.
Yeah she needs that too!!
Old Jan 4th 2004, 4:57 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Samir
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2004, 5:25 pm
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Congrats!!

Are you K1 or K3? We're K3, and the Consolate emailed me and said I-134 is appropriate for K3.

Start getting together your documentation that needs to accompany the I134 or I864. IMO, there's a lot... My pwk to send to Simon is at *least* 2" thick! And he's already got some that I gave him!
Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Samir
CONGRATS..........!!!! D:

2PAT
Old Jan 4th 2004, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Samir
Congratulations
Old Jan 4th 2004, 9:12 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO AND HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Samir
Old Jan 4th 2004, 9:16 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Many congrats!!!!

At this rate theres not going to be anyone left in the UK.
Old Jan 4th 2004, 9:24 pm

Originally posted by CharlieS
Many congrats!!!!

At this rate theres not going to be anyone left in the UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.