British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   I-129F APPROVED at TSC!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/i-129f-approved-tsc-213051/)

dutchman2001nl Feb 26th 2004 2:36 am

Re: I-129F APPROVED at TSC!!

Congratulations :)

Noorah101 Feb 26th 2004 2:41 am

Congratulations! :-)

katie4998 Feb 26th 2004 4:31 am

Thank you so much, you guys! Have I mentioned how much you all RULE?!! You're all so fantastically supportive - it's so great to know you've all been in the same position & many of you have felt the HUGE relief of knowing that the endless waiting is, for the most part, over! Now I just get to have panic attacks about the next steps...but at least I know we're movin' along!

Thanks again, gang...When I get to Florida, you're all coming to visit & we're all goin' out and gettin' rowdy! :D I imagine this group could throw quite the party! :D:D

SecretGarden Feb 26th 2004 6:33 am

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Wow, Congrats Katie! You're close now. TSC seems to be picking up the pace. I don't know how long it takes them to send the papers to NVC though. I was approved last Friday and I called NVC today and they haven't received our stuff yet. I know, it's still soon, but I was hoping they'd get it today. Let me know when yours gets to NVC. :)

Angela

OH MY GOSH! See what happens when I go off and get married???!!! You both get approved! :D

Congratulations to you both----so happy for you and I remember what that feeling was like, crying and laughing all at the same time. BTW, Katie----I printed off a copy of the approval screen so that I had a hard copy I could look at whenever the urge struck me to check it again......... ;)

Just an FYI---it took ours four days to reach NVC and it was out of there in two days.......so it went quickly! It had already gotten to London by the time I got the letter from NVC stating it had been received and would be sent on. Remember---you can't get K1 info. at the NVC unless you talk to an operator----it's not available on the automated system. If the recording says to call back, then simply hang up, but if the recording gives an estimate of wait time, then hold on---they'll get to you pretty quickly. :)

Yay for you both!

~Hugs,
~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
(coming up on our two week anniversary tomorrow! *giggle*)

WiAnSiempre Feb 26th 2004 10:10 am

Originally posted by SecretGarden
OH MY GOSH! See what happens when I go off and get married???!!! You both get approved! :D

Congratulations to you both----so happy for you and I remember what that feeling was like, crying and laughing all at the same time. BTW, Katie----I printed off a copy of the approval screen so that I had a hard copy I could look at whenever the urge struck me to check it again......... ;)

Just an FYI---it took ours four days to reach NVC and it was out of there in two days.......so it went quickly! It had already gotten to London by the time I got the letter from NVC stating it had been received and would be sent on. Remember---you can't get K1 info. at the NVC unless you talk to an operator----it's not available on the automated system. If the recording says to call back, then simply hang up, but if the recording gives an estimate of wait time, then hold on---they'll get to you pretty quickly. :)

Yay for you both!

~Hugs,
~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
(coming up on our two week anniversary tomorrow! *giggle*)

Thanks SG. Yes, I did actually talk to an operator at NVC. As of this morning, they have not received anything yet. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow :( Hope you and Mr. P are having a great time as a married couple!

Cheers,
Angela

katie4998 Feb 27th 2004 2:02 am

[i] Remember---you can't get K1 info. at the NVC unless you talk to an operator----it's not available on the automated system. If the recording says to call back, then simply hang up, but if the recording gives an estimate of wait time, then hold on---they'll get to you pretty quickly. :)

Thanks for the hint, hon :) I haven't tried them yet, but I'm sure I will at some point today.

OH, and HAPPY 2 WEEK!! :D:D:D:D crack open the champagne! :)