Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-129F APPROVED at TSC!!

I-129F APPROVED at TSC!!

Old Feb 26th 2004, 1:28 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future
Default I-129F APPROVED at TSC!!

Oh my God, i'm in shock!!! After only 119 days sitting at TSC, we've been approved!! Wow...I was expecting not to hear anything for at least another 2 or 3 weeks!! I don't check the Case Status site all that much, maybe once every week or so, but OH MY GOD!! We're movin' along! I'm in a total state of euphoria!!!! Bring on the next step!!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-129F APPROVED at TSC!!

Congratulations!!!!

Originally posted by katie4998
Oh my God, i'm in shock!!! After only 119 days sitting at TSC, we've been approved!! Wow...I was expecting not to hear anything for at least another 2 or 3 weeks!! I don't check the Case Status site all that much, maybe once every week or so, but OH MY GOD!! We're movin' along! I'm in a total state of euphoria!!!! Bring on the next step!!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 1:52 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Originally posted by buffalo24
Congratulations!!!!
Thanks!! I was just checking it again, like 10 times, to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating or typing in the wrong number! It finally feels like things are moving along. Hang in there, those of you waiting - those Service Centers WILL get around to you, too
Old Feb 26th 2004, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!! I was just checking it again, like 10 times, to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating or typing in the wrong number! It finally feels like things are moving along. Hang in there, those of you waiting - those Service Centers WILL get around to you, too
Way to go Katie! See you in sunny Florida soon!!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 2:01 am
Boise, ID

Thanks, eh?! I'll see ya at some rival football games! I'll be the crazy Canuck wrestling gators at half-time!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, Congrats Katie! You're close now. TSC seems to be picking up the pace. I don't know how long it takes them to send the papers to NVC though. I was approved last Friday and I called NVC today and they haven't received our stuff yet. I know, it's still soon, but I was hoping they'd get it today. Let me know when yours gets to NVC.

Angela
Old Feb 26th 2004, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Katie!! That was my first reaction to seeing the approval online as well, especially because our number never worked before! You'll be through the next steps in no time at all! <hugs>

Jamie
Old Feb 26th 2004, 3:11 am
Boise, ID

Thanks Angela & Jamie! I'll definitely keep ya posted on everything...this group has been such a lifesaver, how could I not? Angela, my fingers are crossed that your package gets to NVC quicker than quick!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Alie&Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Katie!!! TSC is really plowing through October petitions it seems.

Let's hope for a speedy journey through NVC and the Consulate.

Alie
Old Feb 26th 2004, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

ire blues will become famous soon enoughire blues will become famous soon enough

119 days is awesome. Congrats Katie!!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 1:40 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Congrats, thats fantastic news!

Looks like TSC is kicking the ass out of NSC on approving I-129f's!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 2:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!

Congratulations Katie Katie Kate!!!!!!!

:PARTY:
Old Feb 26th 2004, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Katie!!!! Wonderful news!!! I remember checking mine the day we were approved like every 10 minutes, to make sure it wouldn't change.... lol. Then my husband saved it onto his desktop...I think he took it off now, but anyways, What a lovely feeling, isn't it?? Good luck to you with the rest of the process!!

Lily,
Old Feb 26th 2004, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Katie - Fantastique!!!

At last, now you can start thinking about your immigration date and booking that flight. Wishing you a speedy and hassle-free trip through NVC and your interview.

Karen
Old Feb 26th 2004, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news...congrats for your approval!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.