I-129F Approved!

Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

dapman will become famous soon enoughdapman will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up I-129F Approved!

I can't believe it. Linda submitted the I129-F on December 20th and I have just checked online at Vermont and we are approved. Linda is staying overnight with her best friend in Bayonne, Noo Joisey and I just tried her mobile but she is still pumping out the Zzzzzzz's (I had a very wild phone conversation with both of them at 6am this morning!!!) so she is going to have a very nice surprise when she wakes up and reads her text messages.

I am still hovering at 50,000 feet - no chance of doing any work this afternoon!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: I-129F Approved!

Originally Posted by dapman
I can't believe it. Linda submitted the I129-F on December 20th and I have just checked online at Vermont and we are approved. Linda is staying overnight with her best friend in Bayonne, Noo Joisey and I just tried her mobile but she is still pumping out the Zzzzzzz's (I had a very wild phone conversation with both of them at 6am this morning!!!) so she is going to have a very nice surprise when she wakes up and reads her text messages.

I am still hovering at 50,000 feet - no chance of doing any work this afternoon!

CONGRATS
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:26 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-129F Approved!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

mattandtina is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for you! Now the next step is to get your interview and you are almost there!! I don't know if you are going through london but we did and took about 2 months from the time the I-129f was approved to get the interview. Best of luck!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:43 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandtina
Good for you! Now the next step is to get your interview and you are almost there!! I don't know if you are going through london but we did and took about 2 months from the time the I-129f was approved to get the interview. Best of luck!
If the OP's fiancee spent the night in Bayonne, then he is between the basque country (Spain) and France

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jan 14th 2005 at 7:46 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Polaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of lightPolaris_x is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats! Oh, how I remember those days of waiting for the I-129F approval fron the infamous Nebraska. What a nightmare...LOL.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future
Wink Re: I-129F Approved!

Congrats!! There is hope for us after all.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 1:24 am
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Oh great news!! One step out of the way. Best of everything thru this process!! Keep us up to date
Cindy & John
Old Jan 15th 2005, 3:06 am
waiting for 4 years

letysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really nice

congrats to you
Old Jan 15th 2005, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats....