I-129f approved!!

Old Nov 19th 2004, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

betsyanddavid will become famous soon enough
Default I-129f approved!!

Just wanted to share with everyone my good news. I recieved an RFE on October 20, 2004. Sent in the requested information on Nov. 8, and it was received at CSC Nov. 17. I got the email yesterday saying the information was received, and then when I woke up this morning there was another email saying the petition has been approved. The email was dated 2:00 AM, does CSC have people working around the clock?? Heck, I don't care!

On to the next step! I know the application goes to the NVC (I think I got that right) any idea how long that takes?

Betsy
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:00 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-129f approved!!

Originally Posted by betsyanddavid
Just wanted to share with everyone my good news. I recieved an RFE on October 20, 2004. Sent in the requested information on Nov. 8, and it was received at CSC Nov. 17. I got the email yesterday saying the information was received, and then when I woke up this morning there was another email saying the petition has been approved. The email was dated 2:00 AM, does CSC have people working around the clock?? Heck, I don't care!

On to the next step! I know the application goes to the NVC (I think I got that right) any idea how long that takes?

Betsy
Wow, congratulations, Betsy! When I was going through CSC last year, it took 4 months for our approval. You got yours in half that time, even with an RFE!

Your file will probably not be at NVC longer than a couple of weeks at the most.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Betsy
Congratulations Betsy!!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:16 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to share with everyone my good news.

Betsy
Congratulations! Most people go thru NVC in just a few days. There is a light at then end of the tunnel!

Marnee
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

cew602 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!
Our I-129F was approved in July out of Nebraska and it took almost a month from the file being transferred to Nebraska, to NVC and then on to London.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 8:40 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Betsy
your on the downhill side don't worry now.

alan
Old Dec 1st 2004, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

betsyanddavid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cew602
Congrats!!
Our I-129F was approved in July out of Nebraska and it took almost a month from the file being transferred to Nebraska, to NVC and then on to London.

Just an update. I called the NVC yesterday, Nov. 30, and they told me his file was sent to London on Nov. 26th. The day after Thanksgiving...I'm impressed. Things are moving right along it seems. Quick question, since my finace is coming to visit for Christmas, can he just take the I-134 paperwork back with him, provided I get it done in time? Or is it better to wait until he gets an appointment? I mean things are moving quickly this side, I just don't want to be caught out. Any suggestions??

Betsy
Old Dec 1st 2004, 12:08 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update. I called the NVC yesterday, Nov. 30, and they told me his file was sent to London on Nov. 26th. The day after Thanksgiving...I'm impressed. Things are moving right along it seems. Quick question, since my finace is coming to visit for Christmas, can he just take the I-134 paperwork back with him, provided I get it done in time? Or is it better to wait until he gets an appointment? I mean things are moving quickly this side, I just don't want to be caught out. Any suggestions??

Betsy
Once he gets the appointment, things will move even more quickly. My suggestion would be to get the I-134 done now and send it home with him. Why spend money to ship it to him when he gets back? Been there, done that, and it resulted in a lost I-134 with all my originals, which had to be tracked down somewhere in Kentucky. All's well that ends well, but if I were you, I'd feel a lot more safe with it in David's hands than an international shipper.

Oh, and congratulations!
~SecretGarden
Old Dec 1st 2004, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: I-129f approved!!

Congrats
Old Dec 1st 2004, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations....