Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

How to schedule K-1 interview?

How to schedule K-1 interview?

Old Dec 18th 2009, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

PabloSuarez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to schedule K-1 interview?

I to need to schedule K1 interview. I have trouble understanding official website. What do i need to send to embassay, all forms and checklist.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 11:34 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to schedule K-1 interview?

Originally Posted by PabloSuarez
I to need to schedule K1 interview. I have trouble understanding official website. What do i need to send to embassay, all forms and checklist.
Please start with telling us which Consulate (Embassy).

then the date of your I-129f approval notice, and if your USC petitioner received any notice from the National Visa Center.

If you have a link to the Embassy page you're having trouble with, that would probably help.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
Please start with telling us which Consulate (Embassy).

then the date of your I-129f approval notice, and if your USC petitioner received any notice from the National Visa Center.

If you have a link to the Embassy page you're having trouble with, that would probably help.
I goto London embasay. I have just recived Affidavit of Support documents from future wife and i have filled in all forms mentioned on london website, now need to schedule medical and interview. I just need to know which forms i send with checklist to embasay, all forms unsigned ?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute

have a read of this thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644846

especially take note of post number 14 it has a list of the forms you send to the embassy with the checklist to let them embassy know you are ready to go for your K1 interview.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 9:32 am
Just Joined

and what about DS-230 Part 2. that is not sent. I take that with me to Interview is this correct. thank you for helping.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Has your future wife actually submitted the I-129F petition to USCIS in the USA, if so, has it been approved? Unless it's drastically changed you can't just book an interview and rock up to the embassy with a few forms and get the visa, you get contacted by them telling you what to do.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
Has your future wife actually submitted the I-129F petition to USCIS in the USA, if so, has it been approved? Unless it's drastically changed you can't just book an interview and rock up to the embassy with a few forms and get the visa, you get contacted by them telling you what to do.
Yes i have been approved. I now collect documents and when that is done i send forms to embassay and book medical. then await interview date. I confused only with form DS-230. It says send part 1.. what about part 2. do i take this to interview or send with other forms.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i have been approved. I now collect documents and when that is done i send forms to embassay and book medical. then await interview date. I confused only with form DS-230. It says send part 1.. what about part 2. do i take this to interview or send with other forms.
For a K-1 interview, you only need DS-230 Part I. Don't do anything with Part II.

Rene
Old Dec 19th 2009, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
For a K-1 interview, you only need DS-230 Part I. Don't do anything with Part II.

Rene
Oh ni had already filled it in and printed out ready send. I put in shreader if that is case for K1 interview. thank you people.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 11:15 am
Just Joined

Oh no, i sent DS-230 Part 1 and 2 to embassay. Will their be a problem, or will they just dismiss part 2. Thank you people for help
Old Dec 20th 2009, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Will their be a problem, or will they just dismiss part 2.
They usually ignore anything they don't need.

Ian