Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

how long till interview after i send iv-15k

how long till interview after i send iv-15k

Old Feb 19th 2010, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light
Default how long till interview after i send iv-15k

as title says....cheers
Old Feb 19th 2010, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long till interview after i send iv-15k

Originally Posted by Ja5on
as title says....cheers
It'll take as long as it takes. YMMV. Maybe a week... maybe 2 months... maybe more or less than either of those!

Ian
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light

new question....has anyone recently filed their iv-15k and could let me know how long they waited for an interview? Thanks
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of light

It might take a little time but if you search through some posts on here you will probably find your answer.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:20 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

new question....has anyone recently filed their iv-15k and could let me know how long they waited for an interview? Thanks
by the length of time between your sending in the form and the interview date. "Your mileage may vary." There are all kinds of things that can cause variation between individual timelines.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
by the length of time between your sending in the form and the interview date. "Your mileage may vary." There are all kinds of things that can cause variation between individual timelines.
thanks, i guess i'll just have to wait and see!.....also i did search through posts and couldn't find many answers. so i figured i would put it as a title then anyone else with the same question can find it easier.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You are talking about the checklist?

If so, you probably won't find anything by searching the form number. I've seen it take 2 weeks and then again when the high season is here it can take 2 months. Sorry I can't be more definitive.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:36 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, i guess i'll just have to wait and see!.....also i did search through posts and couldn't find many answers. so i figured i would put it as a title then anyone else with the same question can find it easier.
You are very welcome. Time line questions are almost universal among applicants -- and the questions are quite reasonable. Your revised question is even a much more reasonable one. However, two aphorisms should be remembered: "Your mileage may vary" and "Dice have no memory."
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:04 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

i did search through posts and couldn't find many answers.
Ah, so you were able to find some answers. Were they not the sort of answers you were looking for?

Ian
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Ah, so you were able to find some answers. Were they not the sort of answers you were looking for?

Ian

if they were, do you think i would have started a new thread?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:00 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

When you sent the forms in did you fill out the intended travel date. If you did they try and oblige, if you didn't you wait behind all those people who did. Depending on if you did or didn't and how many are in the queue who did if you didn't will give you an approximation of how long it will take.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lansbury
When you sent the forms in did you fill out the intended travel date. If you did they try and oblige, if you didn't you wait behind all those people who did. Depending on if you did or didn't and how many are in the queue who did if you didn't will give you an approximation of how long it will take.
i'm mailing it all tomorrow, i've put that i want to travel on april 12th because my fiancee is in the uk for 3 weeks and travels back on that date, so if i go with her we can go find a house and stuff then the wedding will be may 29th.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:16 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

i'm mailing it all tomorrow, i've put that i want to travel on april 12th because my fiancee is in the uk for 3 weeks and travels back on that date, so if i go with her we can go find a house and stuff then the wedding will be may 29th.
If yours ends up anything like mine and others I've seen, and as everyone has said no 2 cases are a like, but about a week to ten days before your travel date for your interview. But don't bank on it.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks, a week to 10 days would be perfect because it would mean a nice little trip down to london for me and the misses

well fingers crossed it'll either be while she is here or just before she gets here.....either way i think i should make the wedding in time, which was my big fear after first fileing.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

mystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nice

Hi,

My UK fiance sent in his the first week in January and we have yet to hear back, and after calls to the embassy over there and here to Washington they say they have no record on file of the documents being recieved but that it can take several weeks to get on file. Hope yours goes smoother than ours is so far.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.