Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

How long after the biometrics?

Wikiposts

How long after the biometrics?

Old Jan 14th 2010, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long after the biometrics?

Originally Posted by ajcmals
Approval for AOS? I had no AOS interview... only thing I had to do for AOS was biometrics to be taken downtown.

It seems as though the K1 Visa process was longer and harder than the AOS process. Didn't like having to pay over $1000 for AOS though! OUCH!
I suppose it's true that times are a-changing then! We had to attend an interview at the Louisville USCIS field office - as did several others on here that went there. And actually, our interview was what is called a 'Stokes' interview where the OH and I were interviewed separately - and oh, what a fun treat that was!

It's soo not fair all of you that are getting off sooo easy on not having to go through AOS interviews!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Location: Kentucky - Green Card came 2 months after marrying! :D
ajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond reputeajcmals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long after the biometrics?

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
I suppose it's true that times are a-changing then! We had to attend an interview at the Louisville USCIS field office - as did several others on here that went there. And actually, our interview was what is called a 'Stokes' interview where the OH and I were interviewed separately - and oh, what a fun treat that was!

It's soo not fair all of you that are getting off sooo easy on not having to go through AOS interviews!
Well at least I don't think I needed one!!! I certainly provided lots of proof of the relationship... anyhow I got my green card now! I suppose I will wait another 2 years and perhaps look at US Citizenship?! Naturalization?! Perhaps that will be a more intensive interview!!!