Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Holy Smoking Bejesus we are APPROVED!!!

Holy Smoking Bejesus we are APPROVED!!!

Old Apr 10th 2004, 12:31 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default Holy Smoking Bejesus we are APPROVED!!!

Hi all,

In Milwaukee with my loved one. We are off to meet and greet more family today. Anyway I thought I would go to the USCIS webpage and check out status, and there I found:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Receipt Number: LIN032625****

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 9, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

OMG WE OVER THE MOON! Thankyou all so much for tolerating my mood swings, and anxiety attacks while we've been waiting. Special thanks go out to SG and Mr Pink for your constant insight, MrDub, Hyper and all my other friendys. Thank you to god and the academy! Hahahahahhaahah i'm soooooo excited!

Right i've really got to go, but had to tell my BEX buddies who've been there with me step by step!

Happy Easter all we are going out to celebrate!!

James and Angie

2nd NOA Approved - > London here we come!
Old Apr 10th 2004, 12:46 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holy Smoking Bejesus we are APPROVED!!!

Congratulations.

Spring is in the air and in your step as well. Good going.

Rete

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Hi all,

In Milwaukee with my loved one. We are off to meet and greet more family today. Anyway I thought I would go to the USCIS webpage and check out status, and there I found:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 9, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

OMG WE OVER THE MOON! Thankyou all so much for tolerating my mood swings, and anxiety attacks while we've been waiting. Special thanks go out to SG and Mr Pink for your constant insight, MrDub, Hyper and all my other friendys. Thank you to god and the academy! Hahahahahhaahah i'm soooooo excited!

Right i've really got to go, but had to tell my BEX buddies who've been there with me step by step!

James and Angie

Old Apr 10th 2004, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

margyw will become famous soon enough

I am so happy for you,been watching out to see how you get on.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! and best wishes to you both

Margy

Hi all,

Current Status:

James and Angie

Old Apr 10th 2004, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Woooow congrats for your approval..and happy easter!!!!!
Old Apr 10th 2004, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

silent-whispers is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both!
Old Apr 10th 2004, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah!! WOOHOOOO James, I knew it was going to be soon. You'll probably make that wedding date after all

Congrats and Good Luck on the rest of the process,
Angela
Old Apr 10th 2004, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

vinnic is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Apr 10th 2004, 2:32 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Current Status:

James and Angie

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
and Happy Easter which most likely you will have with these fantastic news.....
Old Apr 10th 2004, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

coloradogirl is on a distinguished road

Great news! Congratulations!!
Old Apr 10th 2004, 3:05 pm
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Current Status:

James and Angie

Glad to hear it. CONGRATULATIONS
Old Apr 10th 2004, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road

Congrats
Old Apr 10th 2004, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Congratulations!!!!!!!

This is much much better than anything the Easter bunny could have left for you

Melody
Old Apr 10th 2004, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Current Status:

James and Angie

Good news!
Old Apr 10th 2004, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

IndyGreg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell yes! I had a feeling it was gonna come while you were in the states! Not long to go now!
Old Apr 10th 2004, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS !!! Have a Great Easter

All the best
Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.