Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Hmmm........Still no sign of TSC moving?

Hmmm........Still no sign of TSC moving?

Old Nov 13th 2002, 7:16 pm
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hmmm........Still no sign of TSC moving?

I was hoping their new numbers would be out by now, to give us a little clue they are still approving, (LOL) but alas, no.
Day 58, here I come.........
Kate. xxxxx

P.S: Before anyone lynches me and says they aren't standing around scratching their bums at TSC, I know, I'm just venting!!! xxxxxx
Old Nov 13th 2002, 8:00 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Ech, same here for the VSC...wonder what's going on, we received our first NOA dated Oct. 1...so much for the 15-21 day processing time hehe (yes, I know there was an audit but I'm still whining )

Juliet
Old Nov 13th 2002, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm telling you guys, Vermont has contracted Texascenteritis!!!!!!! Vermont was making the other center look bad. LOL

Ange

Originally posted by jcapulet
Ech, same here for the VSC...wonder what's going on, we received our first NOA dated Oct. 1...so much for the 15-21 day processing time hehe (yes, I know there was an audit but I'm still whining )

Juliet
Old Nov 13th 2002, 11:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by angeles73
I'm telling you guys, Vermont has contracted Texascenteritis!!!!!!! Vermont was making the other center look bad. LOL

Ange
I believe it was back in '99 when VSC was experiencing the same delay in processing I-129F's. There was a big push to clear some of the backlog of naturalization petitions that were languishing for over a year without any action. So they pulled as many people off of other petitions to help clear the N-400 backlog. They went as far as to send thousands of them to NYC INS. Unfortunately, NYC had new computers and the normal glitches with new programs and they wound up having to do them all by hand. Actually, NYC INS workers completed more N-400s by hand than VSC did by machine. Once the backlog was cleared it was back to normal on the timelines.

Don't know if the audit has indicated that some petitions are being held unusually long and are backlogged and if this is what might be occuring now. Just guess work on my part. And if true, perhaps they are finally move through the I-751s that are gathering dust up there. It took them over 9 months of go from October to December on I-751's.

Rete
Old Nov 14th 2002, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

anggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really nice
Default Re: Hmmm........Still no sign of TSC moving?

hi kate.
i have to inform you that TSC actually moving. yesterday i got a news from my fiancee that.... our petition has been approved yesterday. see my fiancee has asked for help from his congressperson and yesterday a lady from his office called (woke him up first thing in the morning, hehehe) just to let us know..... WE ARE APPROVED!

btw, first NOA sept 19. i remember yours and mine has a close date, right?

well we are still waiting for the formal letter the INS will send, but this is a good news for everyone who deals with TSC i am sure. i will be praying for you.

have a nice day, everyone!
anggraeni

Originally posted by katesuiter
I was hoping their new numbers would be out by now, to give us a little clue they are still approving, (LOL) but alas, no.
Day 58, here I come.........
Kate. xxxxx

P.S: Before anyone lynches me and says they aren't standing around scratching their bums at TSC, I know, I'm just venting!!! xxxxxx
Old Nov 14th 2002, 1:41 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default TSC info correct?

Still waiting to hear if indeed the May of 01 is current date for 130s at TSC. I'm praying that it's a typo and they meant May of 02. Especially since the date for 129Fs is listed as Sept 02............
Old Nov 14th 2002, 6:33 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by anggraeni
hi kate.
i have to inform you that TSC actually moving. yesterday i got a news from my fiancee that.... our petition has been approved yesterday. see my fiancee has asked for help from his congressperson and yesterday a lady from his office called (woke him up first thing in the morning, hehehe) just to let us know..... WE ARE APPROVED!

btw, first NOA sept 19. i remember yours and mine has a close date, right?

well we are still waiting for the formal letter the INS will send, but this is a good news for everyone who deals with TSC i am sure. i will be praying for you.

have a nice day, everyone!
anggraeni
Yay!!!!! That's brilliant news, anggraeni!!! (How dare you push in front of me???!!!!!! Heh heh!! Only kiddin!!!)
I saw this link that someone kindly posted on here, and the dates have finally changed, but I looked on a couple more, and they remain the same as they have for the last few weeks, so I won't get too excited til my online status changes.

http://www.gtlaw.com/practices/immigration/processing/ins/texas.htm

Many congrats, and best of luck!!!!
Kate.
Old Nov 14th 2002, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Kate, here's hoping you have some good news soon. I'm hoping to have Oscar here by Valentine's Day at least, and it sure would be great if we could all go out to dinner once in a while (since you'll be in the neighborhood )

Big hug from Miami.

Ange

Originally posted by katesuiter
Yay!!!!! That's brilliant news, anggraeni!!! (How dare you push in front of me???!!!!!! Heh heh!! Only kiddin!!!)
I saw this link that someone kindly posted on here, and the dates have finally changed, but I looked on a couple more, and they remain the same as they have for the last few weeks, so I won't get too excited til my online status changes.

http://www.gtlaw.com/practices/immigration/processing/ins/texas.htm

Many congrats, and best of luck!!!!
Kate.
Old Nov 14th 2002, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by angeles73
Hey Kate, here's hoping you have some good news soon. I'm hoping to have Oscar here by Valentine's Day at least, and it sure would be great if we could all go out to dinner once in a while (since you'll be in the neighborhood )

Big hug from Miami.

Ange
That's if Corey lets me out of the apartment!! I've had the "How could you get on that plane and go *home,* when you WERE home???" I doubt very much he'll unlock the door now!!! (Yeah, baby!!!!!!!) Sigh..........what's a girl to do? Heh heh!!!!
We'll definitely have to hook up at some point, that'd be cool!
Big hug right back atcha from Wales!!!!
Luv Kate. xxxxxxxxx