Wikiposts

help and advice

Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:47 am
Just Joined

bubie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: help and advice

I appreciat all of u in helping me at this difficulties time in our life as we are really suprise what was the reason and why did the consular did not advice me on the day i went for inverview.its a pain in our heart for otheres to deside being with a family now or later. and we have been 2 far for a long time.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bubie
I appreciat all of u in helping me at this difficulties time in our life as we are really suprise what was the reason and why did the consular did not advice me on the day i went for inverview.its a pain in our heart for otheres to deside being with a family now or later. and we have been 2 far for a long time.
Maybe it's time to think of her moving to your country instead.

Rene
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:01 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Maybe it's time to think of her moving to your country instead.

Rene
Are you serious? The guy is from Sierra Leone...

And we still do not have a clue as to what the problem was with the petition. Until he or his fiancee have discussed their issues with an immigration attorney who is experienced with said issues, how can you make such an assertion?

I suspect that poor command of English and resulting misunderstandings may have been a contributory factor. They really need competent legal advice.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:50 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Are you serious? The guy is from Sierra Leone...
He was born in Sierra Leone...but he's in the UK at the moment...I thought perhaps there was a way for them both to stay in the UK.

And we still do not have a clue as to what the problem was with the petition. Until he or his fiancee have discussed their issues with an immigration attorney who is experienced with said issues, how can you make such an assertion?
As I said, I was thinking there might be a way for them to stay in the UK. I shouldn't have said "your country". I should have said "in the UK".

They really need competent legal advice.
I agree.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:55 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
He was born in Sierra Leone...but he's in the UK at the moment...I thought perhaps there was a way for them both to stay in the UK.

As I said, I was thinking there might be a way for them to stay in the UK. I shouldn't have said "your country". I should have said "in the UK".

I agree.
I wonder about his status in the UK. If this is not secure, it is possible that the interviewing officer may have had concerns about his motives.

But, as everyone has said time and time again, these guys absolutely, definitely....... how can I put this any stronger ............ need to obtain competent legal advice.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:58 am
Just Joined

ok ,but she dont like staying here in the UK that why i want to move to the state
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:58 am
Just Joined

well that really our concern as we dont know the reason,he speak good english. and the only thing is that we get a laywer, and it will be really hard for some one that was born in the US to stay in africa. she will only visit as she use to,
The Laywer she speak to say she will want to know the reason why the send the case back as we were expecting the DHS to contact us but with great advice we haveing on this forum,will it be ok for the laywer to take over the case now since we dont know if DHS will get back to us or in two years time or never
Old Mar 8th 2009, 11:19 am
Just Joined

if that the case of his status,or what ever the consular officer might think,since this case has been sent back,will it be possible for him to received the visa here in london or go back to his country
Old Mar 8th 2009, 11:42 am

The Laywer she speak to say she will want to know the reason why the send the case back as we were expecting the DHS to contact us but with great advice we haveing on this forum,will it be ok for the laywer to take over the case now since we dont know if DHS will get back to us or in two years time or never
Yes, you should hire an attorney to take over the case. The attorney can make the necessary inquiries to find out why the case was returned and how to proceed from there.

Rene
Old Mar 8th 2009, 11:43 am

if that the case of his status,or what ever the consular officer might think,since this case has been sent back,will it be possible for him to received the visa here in london or go back to his country
What is your status in the UK?
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

my status is a refugee not that i have stay but my case is on its my be they will give me definate stay in the uk
Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:15 pm
Homebody

my status is a refugee not that i have stay but my case is on its my be they will give me definate stay in the uk
I think the time has come to stop talking about your case on a public forum such as this.

Write down, in as much detail as possible, exactly what happened during your interview. What questions were you asked, what did you reply, who said what, etc etc.

Also describe, in similar detail, the circumstances of your coming to the UK and your current status there.

Also, how you met your fiance(e)* and how you came to be engaged.

(* I am still not sure whether you are male or female as you keep switching gender...)

Do not post this here - this is for your lawyer!!

I believe this information would help your lawyer to determine how to deal with your case.

Good luck
Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:48 pm

I agree with Elvira. We can't do anything for you here...your case is even MORE difficult now that you are a pending refugee in the UK.

You need to see a lawyer, and when you have your case all settled, you can come back and tell us how it turned out.

Good luck and best wishes,
Rene
Old Mar 8th 2009, 2:09 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

ok thanks and will wait,is there any time scale the DHS will advice my fiance regarding the reason of our case how long sahll be waiting.
You or your fiance might find this article useful; it explains what happens when a petition is returned, and what things you can do.

You'll notice that the first recommended step is to get a lawyer.

221g - Guide: Returning Petitions/Applications Under Section 221(g) of the INA

Why are Petitions/Applications Returned to the USCIS by an Embassy/Consulate Under Section 221(g)?

Petitions/applications are returned for a variety of case specific reasons. Returning a petition/application to the USCIS means that the embassy/consulate refuses to issue a visa to the beneficiary, but they do not have specific evidence to actually deny a visa application. So the next best thing to do is return the petition/application to the USCIS office where the petition was originally filed requesting further review and ultimately recommending revocation.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for all your help and advice and will always have you guys in my heart stay blessed with your families always