Hell of a trip

Old Aug 1st 2003, 3:21 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hell of a trip

Hi there everyone..

I am pretty sad because my hubby (We got married July 26!!) left on wednesday to the states, aww I still have puffy eyes, I havent been able to eat, sleep, play playstation for 2 days and I dont think I am going to for a long time . Let me tell you guys what a hell trip he had...

He landed at London,and there were already boarding.. well thats what the signs said ,so he and a guy from colorado had to rush to the other plane, this other guy from colorado was in spain taking the same flights.. They got to the other terminal and they say its been delayed then they say it has been moved to a different terminal so after two hours they finally board the plane.. They pulled back then pulled forward a lil bit and just stop about 20 minutes of sitting there,the captain gets on and says in case you are wondering we are having technical difficulties,so we will wait 5 more minutes then pull off and the mechanics will fix the problem with the plane it should take a half hour.. At this time my hubby was like I want a new plane lol. So they pulled off and they start working on the right engine and a little part of the wing closest to the plane just a little section,they took an hour then they go ok were ready so we go and take off.. my hubby was so so scared, they started getting really bad turbulance and the part of the wing they were looking at was moving up and down up and down like it didnt have power and the wind was making it do it, the flight took forever!!

They finally got ready to land ,it was the hardest landing EVER everyone kinda yelled WOAH and it was kinda scary too , he was so tired then Immigration sucked ass it took forever they only had 2 people working and tons of people so then he got his luggage and hand the guy his card and NO one else had to but he tells him go over there in this separate room and this security guy was just kinda interrogating him like he was a terrorist NO one else went there!!, he asked him: How long were you in spain??, Why did you go there?, how much money did you bring with you?,how much money do u have left?, My hubby answered.. I have been in spain for 2 months and a half, I went there to marry my wife.. I brought my credit card so not sure and I have 200 in cash.. So the officer asked again (he was the kind of smart a..) so how come your wife isnt with you?, so he answered.. because he cant come back until she obtains her spouse visa.. The officer said.. OH Ok.. you can leave now. He spent over 40 minutes at this Immigration separate room .. and I WONDER why?, He is an american Citizen..My hubby told me that he was scared at first, he told me that he understand what I went thru when I got denied at Phili but my situation was way worse (I got denied entrance and treated as a terrorist. I will tell you my story another day) , he has told me..you are such a strong girl.. I love you!!

Aww he is the sweetest guy in the world.. and I am waiting for a miracle to happen so I can be with him as soon as possible.

Take care!!
Old Aug 1st 2003, 3:40 pm
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Which airport did your husband arrive at in the USA? You mentioned Phili is where you had your problem and I was interrogated there when I arrived with my K-1 visa.

I am just wondering if I should fly into Baltimore next time for an easier life!
Old Aug 1st 2003, 3:47 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi...
Sorry to hear of such a hassle for your husband, but on the bright side, Congratulations on your marriage! :-) Hope you guys can be together soon!

Rene
Old Aug 1st 2003, 9:28 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Denver

He was interrogated at DIA. I do think you should choose a different POE since I know tons of people that has had problems at phili including me lol.
Thank you very much for your congrats!.
Old Aug 1st 2003, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

Kent51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like he was questioned by customs not immigration. Same happened to me last time I returned from Aus. My experience of U.S. customs officers is that they are polite. Not like some other countries.

Bottom line is all borders suck.