happy happy happy

Old May 21st 2003, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

jockgurl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default happy happy happy

Im waiting for the limo to arrive so i can GO PICK UP MY BABES!!!!.His flight arrived 5 mins ago and im so excited i could bust lol.He dont know i got a limo,i figured what the hell lol how often do u get a visa? its sommit worth celebrating i reckon.Gorra run.Good luck to all who are still waiting,this is the best feeling in the world
maina xx
Old May 21st 2003, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and best wishes. may not see you for a while huh?
Old May 21st 2003, 5:03 am
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: happy happy happy

Originally posted by jockgurl
Im waiting for the limo to arrive so i can GO PICK UP MY BABES!!!!.His flight arrived 5 mins ago and im so excited i could bust lol.He dont know i got a limo,i figured what the hell lol how often do u get a visa? its sommit worth celebrating i reckon.Gorra run.Good luck to all who are still waiting,this is the best feeling in the world
maina xx
Awwwww jockgurl I am sooo happy for you. Our best of everything from Gasherjohn and myself. I can't wait until we can both go security together on trips instead of each other leaving one side or the other of this big pond.
Old May 21st 2003, 5:06 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

maina xx
Maina, I'm so excited for you It was only like the other day you became a citizen and started the process to get your soon-to-be hubby over. Looks like VSC did good by ya! Congratulations....
Old May 21st 2003, 5:16 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

The limo idea is sweet and classy! Wishing you two lots of happiness.

Juliet
Old May 21st 2003, 5:41 am
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best in your life as a couple! Together !!

Debbie
Old May 21st 2003, 6:10 am
ScarlettHill

maina xx
What a lovely idea - awwwww.

Enjoy the ride

Regards
-=-
Scarlett